35 Replies Latest reply on Jan 19, 2016 11:37 PM by dennisw82608661

ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)

Andrew Hobbs Level 1

I’ve posted this before regarding ACR 9.2 and still not fixed with 9.3

This JPEG Batch Output is still one huge problem and always results in ACR 9.3 hanging with the blazing beachball where I have no option to but to force quit.

It’s definitely the graphic processor, in my case the AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D500 on MacPro Late 2013

But there’s a guide Adobe Camera Raw graphics processor (GPU) FAQ and troubleshooting referring to ‘Unsupported video adapters for Mac OS‘, the last listing AMD Radeon HD 5xxx to 8xxx Series graphics card.

These AMD graphic cards are now unsupported with what appears no updated drivers. For those of you who bought the 2013 MacPro, the AMDs are the only brand graphics card ranging from the AMD Radeon HD300 to the 700 available

I run Mac OSX 10.11.1, graphics drivers are only updated via operating system updates and this has clearly not come through even with the latest update to El Capitan 10.11.1.

If you run Windows you might be able to download the beta driver to update your AMD graphics card.

Waiting for a driver update via Mac OSX update. Hopefully (maybe, but not holding my breath) the next one 10.11.2 currently in beta.

Hoping for a fix one day...... if anyone out there knows of one.

Regards

Andrew

• 1. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
          MadManChan2000 Adobe Employee

Andrew,

Camera Raw does not use the GPU when exporting files, so I think the mention of GPU is unrelated to the issue you're describing.  Can you please provide some more details?  For example, does ACR always crash when processing the same batch of images?  Or batches of a particular size?  If you vary the JPEG settings, does the crash go away?

Thanks,

Eric

• 2. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
            ccastleb Adobe Employee

Hi Andrew,

I was able to successfully export 120+ RAW images to JPEG using a Late 2013 Mac Pro (Yosemite 10.10.5) with dual AMD FirePro D500 GPUs with and without enabling GPU support in ACR. GPU support ACR is for on-screen rendering only, and should have no affect on rendering images to file. The unsupported AMD cards referenced in the tech note are the 5xxx (e.g. 5000) - 8xxx series, and as far as I know only for Windows. AMD has since fixed this on their end.

Can you describe your ACR JPEG output settings in more detail (e.g. JPEG quality, color space, etc.). Also please note whether the crash/hang occurs for you for specific RAW source images, with larger batch operations vs. smaller, etc.

Are you using Bridge or Photoshop (or both) as the ACR host?

Thanks,

- Chris

• 3. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
              Andrew Hobbs Level 1

Thanks Eric

Check my previous post for 9.2  way back in October - it‘ll have the info you need because it’s the same issue:-

https://forums.adobe.com/message/8183885?et=notification.mention#8183885

But I’m pretty sure ACR must use the GPU for ‘save as’ or especially in batches batch otherwise I wouldnt get alerts saying camera raw has temporarily disabled graphics processor acceleration...... (see my 9.2 post as above for screen shots)

To answer your other questions, yes it crashes on any batch of images from any source.

Any yes it crashes on  batches of varying sizes.

And yes  it crashes on various Jpeg settings too.

But it doesn‘t crash processing just one image.

One thing of interest is on my MacBook Pro which runs Nvidia graphics processor there are no problems in batch export jpeg.

It seems this is restricted to late 2013 MacPro running AMD graphic processor.

Regards

Andrew

• 4. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                Andrew Hobbs Level 1

Thanks Chris,

As mentioned to Eric, can you check my post above for the same issue with 9.2?https://forums.adobe.com/message/8183885?et=notification.mention#8183885

Interesting you don’t have the problem with similar system as mine.

I vary my jpeg output settings according to end use,

Generally sRGB for low to medium res work that I know will be for web or online publication, standard screen sharpening

Hi-res files as Adobe RGB for printing, sharpening standard for matte paper

File dimensions longest side anywhere between 1200px to 4000px depending on usage.

Crash hang occurs on two or more images, just one works.

Crash hang any batch of images from any source.

Usually use bridge as the host, but have tried Photoshop as well - same problem

Regards

Andrew

• 5. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)

Andrew,  thanks for getting back quickly and for the details.

Note that the "GPU disabled" message that you see on launching ACR following a crash does not indicate that the crash is related to the GPU.  In fact, the message is displayed whenever ACR crashes (regardless of cause) if the GPU option was checked in the ACR Prefs at the time of the crash.  The reason for this message (and for auto-disabling the GPU feature upon a crash) is to ensure that a potentially faulty GPU driver does not prevent users from launching Camera Raw going forward.

• 6. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                    Andrew Hobbs Level 1

Thanks Eric

...alas what to do...

I’ve got an awkward work around I’ve been using since 9.2 but is klutzy and long handed using ‘image processor’ with lots of button clicks - not my usual work flow.(I wish I could go back to 9.1.2 - it was super.)

But are you saying I may have a potentially faulty GPU driver? Do you know how I may be able to check that?

Driver updates for mac only come through OSX system updates

• 7. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)

Andrew, we're looking into this on our similarly-configured Mac systems and we'll let you know what we find.  No, I think it's very unlikely that it's related at all to your GPU or the GPU driver version (despite the dialog message that you see following a crash).  It's most likely something else, but I don't know what yet.  If we have trouble reproducing on our end, we may ask you to post a couple of test files (just so that we can come as close to your exact batch process configuration as possible).

• 9. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)

Andrew, would it be possible for you to take and post a screenshot of your "Save Options" dialog?  In other words, the dialog that you use to configure the settings you'll be using to (batch) save the images as JPEGs?  I know you tend to vary the settings, depending on what you need to do, but just for the sake of testing (and us trying to match exactly your configuration) ... please take a screenshot of a JPEG-output configuration that crashes on your machine, and post it here.  Alternatively, you can save that configuration as a preset and post the preset instead.  You'll find the presets saved here:

/Users/YOUR_USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/SaveOptions

Thanks,

Eric

• 10. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                          Andrew Hobbs Level 1

Hi Eric

Thank you.

My machine is:-

1. MacPro late 2013 running OSX El Capitan 10.11.1
                          2. Processor 3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5
                          3. Memory 64 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC
                          4. Graphics AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB

The 3 most common outputs from RAW to Jpeg or ‘Save Options” are:-

• 1200 pixels long side sRGB Compression 10 sharpen for Screen Standard
                          • 2400 pixels long side sRGB Compression 10 sharpen for Screen Standard
                          • 4000 pixels long side Adobe RGB Compression 10 sharpen for Matte Paper Standard

See these screen shots.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers

Andrew

2 Screen Shot 2015-11-18 at 8.42.26 PM.png1 Screen Shot 2015-11-18 at 8.42.39 PM.png3 Screen Shot 2015-11-18 at 8.43.18 PM.png

• 11. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)

Andrew, I tested on three different Mac systems (including late 2013 Mac Pro, like yours), using these exact JPEG Save Options, and tried batch-saving several images (from 5 to 20), and all three systems, all images are saved properly without a crash.  There must be something a little unusual about your setup/configuration, which we have to sleuth out.

The last time we (our team) saw symptoms like this, it had something to do with multiple Camera Raw plug-ins being installed on a given computer system (for whatever reason).  As a sanity test, can you please do a search in the Finder for "Camera Raw.plugin" (that is, in the upper-right part of a Finder window, type "Camera Raw.plugin" and then click under the popup "Filenames" the entry "Name matches: Camera Raw.plugin").  Make sure also to search "This Mac" (that is, everywhere) instead of just the current folder.  Please report if the search turns up more than 1 copy of the plug-in.

Thanks,

Eric

• 12. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                              adriana ohlmeyer Adobe Employee

Andrew, Can you also please go to Photoshop>help>System Info >copy and paste all content in here? (if you are not confortable doing so, please email me and I can send it to Eric) aohlmeye@adobe.com. Thanks!

• 13. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                Andrew Hobbs Level 1

Morning Eric,

Searched high & low in finder without yielding that much...concerned I might be doing something incorrect.

Am I searching correctly?

All it found was:

a .patch file from 2008 and

AdobeCameraRaw5.0All.proxy.xml file also from 2008

Both of these files are on a clone backup drive.

I’ve emailed aohlmeye@adobe.com with system info and screen shot of search.

Let me know cheers

• 14. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)

Hi Andrew,

That's odd.  It should at least find one copy of "Camera Raw.plugin" -- namely, the one that's installed!  I'll follow up with Adriana regarding the system info and screen shot, but most likely I'll have additional questions for you soon.

Eric

• 15. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                    Andrew Hobbs Level 1

Hi Eric,

Yes. Please check with Adriana

Adriana came back to me saying the system info has the latest Camera Raw.plugin and it is loading correctly.

But dang, I couldnt find it myself!

Is there another way of searching for it?

Or is Mac OSX 10.11.1 preventing the search in some way?

I’ve got bits of old PS software cruft floating around my computer that goes back years to at least PS 6..... Could that be a cause?

For example when I updated to El Cap (from Mavericks) & turning on computer for the day,  a popup box comes up saying

‘to open CS4ServiceManager you need to install the legacy Java SE 6 runtime‘ etc.

This happens every time but probably doesnt relate to my issue.

And I don’t really know how to permanently get rid of the adobe stuff I don’t need any more.

Besides the current issue I have goes back to 9.2 anyway in Mavericks.

By the way, the camera raw box you see is what I get when I try to batch output to jpeg

Let me know

Cheers

Andrew

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 12.12.04 PM.png

AdobeCS4_Issue.png

• 16. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)

Hi Andrew,

Let's try a different approach.  Can you please open the Terminal app and try this?  Once the Terminal app is open and you have the command prompt, type  (or copy/paste) the following and press Return/Enter:

find /Library -name "Camera Raw.plugin" -print

This should print out a list of relevant paths (folders/directories) where the plug-in is found.  You may get some lines that say "Permission denied"  -- just ignore those.

Eric

• 17. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                        Andrew Hobbs Level 1

Hi Eric,Adriana,

Should I navigate to the legacy camera raw plugins that date back to CS2 and just delete them?

i.e. these here:

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-Ins/CC/File Formats/Camera Raw.plugin

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-Ins/CS2/File Formats/Camera Raw.plugin

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-Ins/CS3/File Formats/Camera Raw.plugin

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-Ins/CS4/File Formats/Camera Raw.plugin

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-Ins/CS6/File Formats/Camera Raw.plugin

What do think? Could it adversely affect how CC works now?

There's probably alot of other old stuff relating to these legacy versions of PS anyway.

I probably need to do a complete clean-out but how-to-do is another question.

Let me know.

Kind regards,

Andrew

• 18. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reporting back on this.  Do you ever use the older Ps versions?  (CS2 thru CS6)  I assume not, given you have CC, but just wanted to confirm.  If you do not, then I would recommend deleting all the "Camera Raw.plugin" items in your list above, except for the one in the "CC" folder, of course.  In other words, delete the ones in the CS2 thru CS6 folders.  Then try batch-saving again in Ps / Bridge CC and see if anything changes.

Thanks,

Eric

• 19. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                            Andrew Hobbs Level 1

Ok. Thanks Eric. Will do

Just one thing.. When I navigate the long way I get stuck trying to find the Plug-ins sub-folder inside the Adobe folder. I just can't find it as if its hidden.

Yet, if I just copy & paste (ie say /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-Ins/CS2/File Formats/Camera Raw.plugin) from the 'Go to folder command ' it takes me straight to the said plugin.

Fyi clicking 'get info' (see screenie) tells me its version 3.7 for CS2 version anyway

Can I do it that way? Im thinking yes but just double checking. Let me know.

Cheers

Andrew

1 Screen Shot 2015-11-21 at 9.17.07 AM.png

• 20. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)

Hi Andrew,

Yes, by default, I believe this path is hidden in the Finder.  But, as you've mentioned, if you use the Go command, you can get directly to the specific folders.  Please go ahead and do that and delete each of the older plug-ins.

Thanks,

Eric

• 21. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                                Andrew Hobbs Level 1

Got that, thank you.

Its Saturday here so will get back to you early next week with how it went.

Thanks for your assistance so far.

Cheers

Andrew

• 22. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                                  Andrew Hobbs Level 1

Hi Eric,

I deleted all the legacy camera raw plugins from CS, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5 & CS6 - but gut feeling there is still some hidden cruft floating around from some of these old programs.

I’ve tried uninstalling but could not do all as they don’t all have uninstallers.... ie the earlier versions.

Now. One thing thats happening is a popoup box every time I open Photoshop saying:-

"One or more files in the Adobe Application Support folder, necessary for running Photoshop, are missing. Please run the Photoshop installer and re-install Photoshop."

Despite this ACR 9.3 seem to be working ok (apart from batch export). See screen shot.

Fyi I did a Photoshop re-install a while ago with live chat support when I was on ACR 9.2.

There is a small improvement though, but not significant enough to say it’s ‘fixed‘.

Heres how its working now (with say a batch of 40 CR2 images):-

• CR2 to DNG - works albeit slowly
                                                  • CR2 to Jpeg - converts up to about 16 jpegs then hangs resulting in force quit and temporarily disabling the graphics processor
                                                  • CR2 to Tiff - converts up to about 16 tiffs then hangs resulting in force quit and temporarily disabling the graphics processor
                                                  • CR2 to PSD - converts up to about 16 PSDs then hangs resulting in force quit and temporarily disabling the graphics processor

Fyi this same issue is also in my latest version of Lightroom

What do you think?

Kind regards,

Andrew

1 Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 9.58.18 AM.png

• 23. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                                    Kudos111 Level 1

Hi Eric (and Andrew)

I am having the same problem as Andrew. I followed earlier advice from Mohit: Re: ACR 9.2 crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)

I have updated to ACR 9.3 and unchecked the graphics card option in Camera Raw Preferences. Still no progress.

Main difference is I don't get an error dialogue box appearing, and I have a clean install, with no legacy camera raw plugins etc.

Only found 1 camera raw plugin when searching using the Terminal app: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-Ins/CC/File Formats/Camera Raw.plugin

Additional info below... any help is greatly appreciated (this is massively frustrating and costly). Thanks.

Save settings:

Screen Shot 2015-11-26 at 9.38.15 AM.png

System Info:

Adobe Photoshop Version: 2015.0.1 20150722.r.168 2015/07/22:23:59:59 CL 1032103  x64

Operating System: Mac OS 10.11.1

System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:62, Stepping:4 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, HyperThreading

Physical processor count: 8

Logical processor count: 16

Processor speed: 3000 MHz

Built-in memory: 65536 MB

Free memory: 42887 MB

Memory available to Photoshop: 61831 MB

Memory used by Photoshop: 70 %

Design Space: Disabled.

Artboards: Enabled.

3D Multitone Printing: Disabled.

Highbeam: Disabled.

Image tile size: 1024K

Image cache levels: 6

Font Preview: Medium

TextComposer: Latin

Display: 1

Main Display

Display Bounds: top=0, left=0, bottom=1440, right=2560

Display: 2

Display Bounds: top=0, left=2560, bottom=1440, right=5120

OpenGL Drawing: Enabled.

OpenGL Allow Old GPUs: Not Detected.

OpenGL Drawing Mode: Advanced

OpenGL Allow Normal Mode: True.

OpenGL Allow Advanced Mode: True.

AIFCoreInitialized=1

AIFOGLInitialized=1

OGLContextCreated=1

NumGLGPUs=2

NumCLGPUs=2

glgpu[0].GLVersion="2.1"

glgpu[0].GLMemoryMB=6144

glgpu[0].GLName="AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D700 OpenGL Engine"

glgpu[0].GLVendor="ATI Technologies Inc."

glgpu[0].GLVendorID=4098

glgpu[0].GLRectTextureSize=16384

glgpu[0].GLRenderer="AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D700 OpenGL Engine"

glgpu[0].GLRendererID=16915457

glgpu[0].HasGLNPOTSupport=1

glgpu[0].CanCompileProgramGLSL=1

glgpu[0].GLFrameBufferOK=1

glgpu[0].glGetString[GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION]="1.20"

glgpu[0].glGetProgramivARB[GL_FRAGMENT_PROGRAM_ARB][GL_MAX_PROGRAM_INSTRUCTIONS_ARB]=[1638 4]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_TEXTURE_UNITS]=[8]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_COMBINED_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_DRAW_BUFFERS]=[8]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_UNIFORM_COMPONENTS]=[4096]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_FRAGMENT_UNIFORM_COMPONENTS]=[4096]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VARYING_FLOATS]=[128]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS]=[16]

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_PROGRAM]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_FRAGMENT_PROGRAM]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_SHADER]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_FRAGMENT_SHADER]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_EXT_FRAMEBUFFER_OBJECT]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_TEXTURE_FLOAT]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_OCCLUSION_QUERY]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_BUFFER_OBJECT]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_SHADER_TEXTURE_LOD]=1

clgpu[0].CLPlatformVersion="1.2 (Sep 21 2015 19:24:11)"

clgpu[0].CLDeviceVersion="1.2 "

clgpu[0].CLMemoryMB=6144

clgpu[0].CLName="AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D700 Compute Engine"

clgpu[0].CLVendor="AMD"

clgpu[0].CLVendorID=16915456

clgpu[0].CLDriverVersion="1.2 (Oct 13 2015 18:31:41)"

clgpu[0].CUDASupported=0

clgpu[0].CLBandwidth=1.63968e+11

clgpu[0].CLCompute=1248.82

glgpu[1].GLVersion="2.1"

glgpu[1].GLMemoryMB=6144

glgpu[1].GLName="AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D700 OpenGL Engine"

glgpu[1].GLVendor="ATI Technologies Inc."

glgpu[1].GLVendorID=4098

glgpu[1].GLRectTextureSize=16384

glgpu[1].GLRenderer="AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D700 OpenGL Engine"

glgpu[1].GLRendererID=33692673

glgpu[1].HasGLNPOTSupport=1

glgpu[1].CanCompileProgramGLSL=1

glgpu[1].GLFrameBufferOK=1

glgpu[1].glGetString[GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION]="1.20"

glgpu[1].glGetProgramivARB[GL_FRAGMENT_PROGRAM_ARB][GL_MAX_PROGRAM_INSTRUCTIONS_ARB]=[1638 4]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_TEXTURE_UNITS]=[8]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_COMBINED_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_DRAW_BUFFERS]=[8]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_UNIFORM_COMPONENTS]=[4096]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_FRAGMENT_UNIFORM_COMPONENTS]=[4096]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VARYING_FLOATS]=[128]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS]=[16]

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_PROGRAM]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_FRAGMENT_PROGRAM]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_SHADER]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_FRAGMENT_SHADER]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_EXT_FRAMEBUFFER_OBJECT]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_TEXTURE_FLOAT]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_OCCLUSION_QUERY]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_BUFFER_OBJECT]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_SHADER_TEXTURE_LOD]=1

clgpu[1].CLPlatformVersion="1.2 (Sep 21 2015 19:24:11)"

clgpu[1].CLDeviceVersion="1.2 "

clgpu[1].CLMemoryMB=6144

clgpu[1].CLName="AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D700 Compute Engine"

clgpu[1].CLVendor="AMD"

clgpu[1].CLVendorID=33692672

clgpu[1].CLDriverVersion="1.2 (Oct 13 2015 18:31:41)"

clgpu[1].CUDASupported=0

clgpu[1].CLBandwidth=1.71796e+11

clgpu[1].CLCompute=1261.41

License Type: Subscription

Serial number: 90960300257597543814

Application folder: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015/

Photoshop scratch has async I/O enabled

Scratch volume(s):

Macintosh HD, 931.0G, 578.6G free

Required Plug-ins folder: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.app/Contents/Required/Plug-Ins/

Primary Plug-ins folder: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015/Plug-ins/

Installed components:

AdbePM.framework   AdbePM   2.3.00.32699   1.563170

adobe_caps.framework   adobe_caps   9.0.0.5   1.584361

AdobeACE.framework   AdobeACE   2.20.02.34307   79.562242

AdobeAGM.framework   AdobeAGM   4.30.48.34307   79.562242

AdobeAXE8SharedExpat.framework   AdobeAXE8SharedExpat   3.8.0.34320   79.562390

AdobeAXEDOMCore.framework   AdobeAXEDOMCore   3.8.0.34320   79.562390

AdobeBIB.framework   AdobeBIB   1.2.03.34307   79.562242

AdobeBIBUtils.framework   AdobeBIBUtils   1.1.01   79.562242

AdobeCoolType.framework   AdobeCoolType   5.15.00.34307   79.562242

AdobeCrashReporter.framework   AdobeCrashReporter   7.1.4  

AdobeExtendScript.framework   AdobeExtendScript   4.5.6.2   80.1017022

AdobeJP2K.framework   AdobeJP2K   1.2.2.34862   79.258447

AdobeLinguistic.framework      20256  

AdobeMPS.framework   AdobeMPS   5.8.1.34307   79.562263

AdobeOwl.framework   AdobeOwl   5.2.7  

AdobePDFL.framework   AdobePDFL   15.0.0.34348   79.133307

AdobePDFSettings.framework   AdobePDFSettings   1.4  

AdobePIP.framework   AdobePIP   7.2.1.3600  

AdobeScCore.framework   AdobeScCore   4.5.6.2   80.1017022

AdobeUpdater.framework   AdobeUpdater   6.0.0.1452   "52.338651"

AdobeXMP.framework   AdobeXMPCore   79.157747   79.157747

AdobeXMPFiles.framework   AdobeXMPFiles   79.157747   79.157747

AdobeXMPScript.framework   AdobeXMPScript   79.157747   79.157747

ahclient.framework   ahclient   2.0.0.1  

AIDE.framework   AIDE   1.5.0.34359   79.562488

aif.framework   aif   6.0.00.1   1.

amtlib.framework   amtlib   9.0.0.21  

boost_date_time.framework   boost_date_time   8.0.0.0  

boost_signals.framework   boost_signals   8.0.0.0  

boost_system.framework   boost_system   8.0.0.0  

boost_threads.framework   boost_threads   8.0.0.0  

Cg.framework   NVIDIA Cg     

CIT.framework   CIT   2.3.7.33275   156750

CITThreading.framework   CITThreading_boost   2.3.7.33275   156750

dvaaudiodevice.framework   dvaaudiodevice   8.0.0.0  

dvacore.framework   dvacore   8.0.0.0  

dvamarshal.framework   dvamarshal   8.0.0.0  

dvamediatypes.framework   dvamediatypes   8.0.0.0  

dvametadata.framework   dvametadata   8.0.0.0  

dvametadataapi.framework   dvametadataapi   8.0.0.0  

dvametadataUI.framework   dvametadataUI   8.0.0.0  

dvaplayer.framework   dvaplayer   8.0.0.0  

dvatransport.framework   dvatransport   8.0.0.0  

dvaui.framework   dvaui   8.0.0.0  

dvaunittesting.framework   dvaunittesting   8.0.0.0  

dynamiclink.framework   dynamiclink   8.0.0.0  

ICUConverter.framework   ICUConverter   3.61   "gtlib_6.0" "." "21287"

ICUData.framework   ICUData   3.61   "gtlib_6.0" "." "21287"

ICUUnicode.framework   ICUUnicode   3.61   "gtlib_6.0" "." "21287"

LogSession.framework   LogSession   7.2.1.3600  

mediacoreif.framework   mediacoreif   8.0.0.0  

PlugPlugExternalObject.framework      6.0.0.96  

PlugPlugOwl.framework   PlugPlugOwl   6.0.0.111  

UpdaterNotifications.framework   UpdaterNotifications   9.0.0.3   "9.0.0.3"

WRServices.framework        

Required plug-ins:

3D Studio 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Accented Edges 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Adaptive Wide Angle 16.0.1, Copyright © 2014-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Adaptive Wide Angle.plugin”

Angled Strokes 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Average 16.0.1  ©1993-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Average.plugin”

Bas Relief 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

BMP 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Camera Raw 9.3 (506), Copyright © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Camera Raw.plugin”

Camera Raw Filter 9.3 (506), Copyright © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Camera Raw.plugin”

Chalk & Charcoal 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Charcoal 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Chrome 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Cineon 16.0.1  ©2002-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Cineon.plugin”

Clouds 16.0.1  ©1993-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Clouds.plugin”

Collada DAE 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Color Halftone 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Colored Pencil 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

CompuServe GIF 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Conté Crayon 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Craquelure 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Crop and Straighten Photos 16.0.1  ©2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “CropPhotosAuto.plugin”

Crop and Straighten Photos Filter 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Crosshatch 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Crystallize 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Cutout 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Dark Strokes 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

De-Interlace 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Dicom 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “dicom.plugin”

Difference Clouds 16.0.1  ©1993-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Clouds.plugin”

Diffuse Glow 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Displace 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Dry Brush 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Eazel Acquire 16.0.1  ©1997-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “EazelAcquire.plugin”

Entropy 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Export Color Lookup Tables 16.0.1  �2012-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Export3DLUT.plugin”

Extrude 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

FastCore Routines 16.0.1  ©1990-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “FastCore.plugin”

Fibers 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Film Grain 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Filter Gallery 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Flash 3D 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Fresco 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Glass 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Glowing Edges 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Google Earth 4 KMZ 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Grain 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Graphic Pen 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Halftone Pattern 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

HDRMergeUI 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “HDRMergeUI.plugin”

HSB/HSL 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

IFF Format 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

IGES 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Ink Outlines 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

JPEG 2000 16.0.1  ©2001-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “JPEG2000.plugin”

Kurtosis 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Lens Blur 16.0.1, Copyright © 2002-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Lens Blur.plugin”

Lens Correction 16.0.1, Copyright © 2002-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Lens Correct.plugin”

Lens Flare 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Liquify 16.0.1, Copyright © 2001-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Liquify.plugin”

Matlab Operation 16.0.1  ©1993-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “ChannelPort.plugin”

Maximum 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Mean 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Measurement Core 16.0.1  ©1993-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “MeasurementCore.plugin”

Median 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Mezzotint 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Minimum 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

MMXCore Routines 16.0.1  ©1990-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “MMXCore.plugin”

Mosaic Tiles 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Multiprocessor Support 16.0.1  ©1990-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “MultiProcessor Support.plugin”

Neon Glow 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Note Paper 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

NTSC Colors 16.0.1  ©1993-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “NTSC Colors.plugin”

Ocean Ripple 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

OpenEXR 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Paint Daubs 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Palette Knife 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Patchwork 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Paths to Illustrator 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

PCX 16.0.1  ©1989-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “PCX.plugin”

Photocopy 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Photoshop 3D Engine 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Photoshop3DEngine.plugin”

Photoshop Touch CC 2015 (16.0.1.0) ©1993-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “PSDX.plugin”

Picture Package Filter 16.0.1  ©1993-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “ChannelPort.plugin”

Pinch 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Pixar 16.0.1  ©1989-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Pixar.plugin”

Plaster 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Plastic Wrap 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

PLY 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

PNG 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Pointillize 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Polar Coordinates 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Portable Bit Map 16.0.1  ©1989-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “PBM.plugin”

Poster Edges 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

PRC 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Radial Blur 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Radiance 16.0.1  ©2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Radiance.plugin”

Range 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Render Color Lookup Grid 16.0.1  �2012-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Export3DLUT.plugin”

Reticulation 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Ripple 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Rough Pastels 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Save for Web 16.0.1, Copyright © 1999-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Save for Web.plugin”

ScriptingSupport 16.0.1, Copyright © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “ScriptingSupport.plugin”

Shake Reduction 16.0.1, Copyright © 2014-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Shake Reduction.plugin”

Shear 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Skewness 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Smart Blur 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Smudge Stick 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Solarize 16.0.1  ©1993-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Solarize.plugin”

Spaces 16.0.1, Copyright © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Spaces.plugin”

Spatter 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Spherize 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Sponge 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Sprayed Strokes 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Stained Glass 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Stamp 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Standard Deviation 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

STL 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Sumi-e 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Summation 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Targa 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Texturizer 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Tiles 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Torn Edges 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Twirl 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

U3D 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Underpainting 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Vanishing Point 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “VanishingPoint.plugin”

Variance 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Virtual Reality Modeling Language | VRML 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Water Paper 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Watercolor 16.0.1, Copyright © 1991-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Wave 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Wavefront|OBJ 16.0.1  ©2006-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Wind 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Wireless Bitmap 16.0.1  ©1989-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “WBMP.plugin”

ZigZag 16.0.1, Copyright © 2003-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Optional and third party plug-ins: NONE

Plug-ins that failed to load: NONE

Extensions:

Libraries, /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.app/Contents/Required/CEP/extensions/com.adobe.DesignLibraryPanel.html/index.html

Adobe Color Themes, /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.app/Contents/Required/CEP/extensions/com.adobe.KulerPanel.html/index.html

Export As, /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/com.adobe.webpa.crema/PSPanel/dialog.html

Device Preview, /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/com.adobe.preview/PSPanel/panel.html

Welcome, /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.app/Contents/Required/CEP/extensions/com.photoshop.welcome/index.html

Share on Behance, /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.app/Contents/Required/CEP/extensions/com.adobe.behance.shareonbehance.html/index.htm l

Export As, /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/com.adobe.webpa.crema/PSPanel/dialog.html

, /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/com.adobe.preview/PSLoader/loader.html

Installed TWAIN devices: NONE

• 24. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                                      Andrew Hobbs Level 1

Hi Kudos,

Yes, looks like your system is very similar to mine. And maybe peculiar to us, as Eric had tested on a similar system.

And yes its a bit of a hamstringer too.

Prior to ACR 9.2, batch output worked flawlesly and an integral link in my workflow. I do have a workaround with 'Image Processor' but loads more keyboard taps & mouse work.

Have you tested batch output in Lightroom? Its the same problem for me anyway.

When I get a moment I‘ll uninstall & re-install both Photoshop & Bridge again and see what happens.

Andrew

• 25. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                                        Andrew Hobbs Level 1

Eric hi,

This batch output problem still stubbornly persists on my Mac Pro and its now wilfully recalcitrant across three applications.

Thats:-

• ACR 9.3,
                                                        • Lightroom CC 2015.3 [ 1052427 ], and now
                                                        • DNG Converter 9.3.0.506

Today I updated from DNG Converter 9.1.1 to DNG Converter 9.3. I then proceeded to convert a batch (approx. 50) of CR2 files to DNG for archiving..... with the same complication....

DNG 9.3 hanged itself requiring a force quit, just like ACR 9.3 & Lightroom 2015.3

And like the others it can definitely convert one CR2 to DNG, at one at a time though. But not a batch, and definitely not over 4 or 5 images.

Thankfully I was able to reinstall DNG Converter 9.1.1 and all is good in DNG converter world.

So Eric, is there any way to reinstall ACR 9.1.1?

Or is this problem just peculiar to my system (and Kudos above) with an obscure unsolvable ‘misconnect‘ somewhere? It seems that way.

What do you think? Will I ever get a fix?

Andrew

• 26. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                                          SVoss12345

Just wanted to jump in, as I've been following this thread closely and have continued to have the exact same issue described above by Andrew.

On a 2012 Mac Pro running El Capitan (10.11.1)

3.33 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon

ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024 MB

I've been using ACR 9.3, Lightroom 5.7.1 and neither will process any larger number of .NEF (Nikeon RAW) files.

This has been endlessly frustrating and has meant struggling to meet deadlines. What I'd like more than anything would be to downgrade to ACR 9.1 or the like, which gave me no issues and worked well.

• 27. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                                            Andrew Hobbs Level 1

Definitely a quandary somewhere ....

Are you getting an alert saying “Camera Raw has temporararily disabled graphics processor‘......CameraRawWarning.png?

Gut feel ..... a graphics processor driver update specifically for the AMD and now ATI range (ATI part of AMD) is required but that only comes with OSX system updates, maybe 10.11.2 soonish?

Or ACR 9.3.1?

• 28. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                                              SVoss12345 Level 1

I occasionally received that alert, but have not recently, another maddeningly inconsistent piece of this.

Today I tried upgrading to 10.11.2 beta 5 and issue remained.

• 29. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                                                Andrew Hobbs Level 1

Work around is image processor using bridge as the host. More buttons to push & mouse shuffling. Won't work converting CR2 or NEF files to DNG though

• 30. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                                                  SVoss12345 Level 1

Thanks Andrew, that's really helpful and glad I don't have to transfer the raw files + .xmp over to my laptop each time I need to output JPGs.

• 31. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                                                    Andrew Hobbs Level 1

Just updated Photoshop CC to build 20151114.r.301 x64 and still this pesky 'batch export' problem persists - with LR too.

Even with the new 'Enhanced Export Experience' that came with this update.1_Enhanced Export.png

• 32. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)

Hi Andrew,

Unfortunately at present I have no explanation of the issues you and the others are describing.  However, to install Camera Raw 9.1.1, here is a link to download the installer:

Camera Raw plug-in installer

Hope this helps you out while we try to figure out what's going on.

Eric

1 person found this helpful
                                                                      • 35. Re: ACR 9.3 JPEG Batch Output crashing when in ‘Save Options‘ (Graphics Processor Acceleration Disabled)
                                                                        dennisw82608661 Level 1

Hi Eric,

I am surprised you could not create the same crash. I have been experiencing the same issue since October. And the help desk told me "This is a know issue and we cant help you. you will need to wait for the update. I think that there have been 2 updates and it just got worse. Last week I was told to go back to Camera raw 9.1. PLEASE NOTE, The crash seems to happen with RAW files from several cameras, Nikon D800e, Canon 5DSr, and Sony a7R ii.

BUT it happens less often with the Nikon NEF files.

My system, Mac Pro 5.1, 6 Core, 48 gig ram, Nvidia GTX 960oc,  OSx and Scratch on 2 separate SSDs. now I'm running to Yosemite, but I was running El Capitan (it didn't make a difference, same problem in both operating systems)

Here are just a few of the many things that I have tried over the last three months.

Reinstall creative cloud

disable sharpening in camera raw ( I don't know how the Adobe person did this?)

Use command + option + shift to reset the settings and purge cache.

New graphics card ($$$ that was a painful lesson that didn't help)

Go back to OS X Yosemite (another painful solution that did not help, I lost some old legacy software)

Revert back to an older version of camera raw. 9.1

Still not working.

Dennis

Watts Images