1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 2, 2009 10:04 AM by Ned Murphy

Focusing on the product in question

logeye
      Hi all,

I'm having a hard time wading through all the different types of flash and actonscript that is posted here. I've seen some of the senior members spend extra time trying to determine which Flash product was being used and which action script. Some of us are limited to F7, F8 etc. It would be nice to be able to search for entries that apply to what we're looking for. I see two possible solutions, maybe you have others.
      1. Create a new entry item for the new forum that includes Flash type and Actionscript being used.
      or
      2. Each of us can identify what products and actionscript we are using or asking about in the Topic Summary.

Question: Would it be beneficial for seperate input fields to be added to the new forum site to include Product version and the actonscript being used?

I know all you rich folks use the CS products and that's all as3. What happens when as4 shows up?

Is this a reasonable idea???

Thanks for ALL the wonderfull posts. I have learned a great deal from this site.
        • 1. Re: Focusing on the product in question
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          I think it'd be a plus to require the originator of a posting to go thru a set of selections (versions of what they are using)before they are given the option to enter the title/summary/posting. We do spend a lot of time trying to get that information.

CS is not all AS3 though... it's everything up to and including AS3.