2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2015 4:14 PM by A.T. Romano

I bought Adobe Premiere elements 14 it says I'm using the trail.

andream79448976

I bought the software and it still has the trial watermark on my stuff

• 1. Re: I bought Adobe Premiere elements 14 it says I'm using the trail.
          Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Did you enter the serial number and sign in?

It will remove the watermark from projects, but will not remove the watermark from video exported before the serial number was entered and signed in..

• 2. Re: I bought Adobe Premiere elements 14 it says I'm using the trail.
            A.T. Romano Level 7

andream

You can remove the Adobe watermark from the Premiere Elements 14 tryout project file in two ways....

1. You open the Premiere Elements 14 tryout project file in the purchased product and then go to Timeline Menu/Delete Rendered Files, and then Timeline render the Timeline content. This is the classical way to remove the Adobe watermark from the purchased product.

2. Some of us, including myself, have found that just opening the tryout project file in the purchased product automatically gets rid of the Adobe watermark.

The higher probability is that "1" will work for you.

You cannot remove the Adobe watermark from any export from the tryout project file even after you purchased the product - exports to file or burn to products.

For more deeper details on this type of question, please see

http://atr935.blogspot.com/2015/07/pe-adobe-watermark-removal-from-tryout.html

Any problems along the way, please do not hesitate to ask questions or to ask for clarification.

Thank you.

ATR

Add On...Please confirm whether or not an Adobe watermark exists if you open a new project. If it does, the discussion may point to product activation issue.