Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HowTo: Translation of Presenter 11 and PowerPoint 2010 content

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody!

I was curious, if Adobe Presenter 11 is able to create a translation file (e.g. XLF) to enable the translation of Adobe Presenter projects. But I didn't find any option...

None was there an "Export..." option, only an "Import..." option to insert Audio, Interactions, Quizzes, etc. Articulate Storyline, as well as Adobe Captivate - for example - are able to export/ import a translation document...

I'm sure that I ain't the only one, that needs to translate one e-learning into other languages.

So: How do you translate your content, created with Adobe Presenter & Microsoft PowerPoint, into other languages, without sending the whole PowerPoint presentation to a translation agency?

Unfortunately I made the experience, that the translation agency "destroyed" the content sometimes, especially if we had serious animations within our PowerPoint presentations. And that's hard work to fix it again.

Cheers, Chris

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks,

does nobody has an answer - at least an idea - for this?

Cheers, Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry Chris, Adobe Presenter does not have such a feature today. We will consider your  suggestion for a future release.

Regards
Ramesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources