9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2015 2:20 AM by Sheena Kaul

Is this really true  that if I need access on a third machine I will not be able to access my current account with the same username/email address that I have registered to the existing account? So I will not be able to utilize all of my prefs, library el

perrybrus Level 2

I have one CC membership with access to all the CC aps. This license is activated on two different machines. Is it really true that if I need access on a third machine I will not be able to access my current account with the same username/email address that I have registered to the existing account? So I will not be able to utilize all of my prefs, library elements etc on the this third client? Tell me this ain't so- cause if it is then this whole CC scam is terribly backwards. Due to work conditions I need to be able to always have CC installed and ready on three different machines, and of course I need the same setup with access to my library elements, custom shapes, brushes, work space and so on. I thought I could just buy a second CC membership and keep using the email and username I'm already registered with, but a friend of mine said I was in for a nasty surprise. Please tell me this ain't so!?