3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2015 1:16 PM by Brad Lawryk

different image size for the same pic?

projetor

Hello

On Fotolia I can choose to buy different image sizes of the same image... this makes a difference not only on the price of the image itself but on the extra work (resizing images). As it seems on Adobe Stock there is only on image size per image I am right? If so, is there any adobe automatic image resize tool when I am working on a web project where the image size needed is 72dpi? Or do I have to change image size each time a download one to accomplish size of project? I intend to make a one month subscription of 750 images.

How long are the images available on my account for download?

Thank you for a soon feedback

• 1. Re: different image size for the same pic?
          Brad Lawryk Adobe Community Professional & MVP

1: There is only one size. The highest resolution from Fotolia. If you are using them for web you will want to resize them with a graphic editor such as Fireworks or Photoshop or really any image editor. Having said that if you are building your site in Muse, you don't have to do anything. Just add the image and Muse should convert it for you.

2: Once they are licensed, they are yours to use indefinitely.

• 2. Re: different image size for the same pic?
            projetor Level 1

thank you for the reply... so, assuming that I use Muse for my Web Projects I would be able to download the resized images (by Muse) on my desktop. Having said that I could theoretically use Muse as an fast workaround to resize images on the fly and save it to my desktop afterwards, right?

• 3. Re: different image size for the same pic?
              Brad Lawryk Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Not sure how fast of workaround that would be. Would be way longer than just changing the DPI in Fireworks or Photoshop. To use Muse to convert it you would have to add it to a page, then export the HTML, locate the renamed file, etc.

Muse is great if you are using the Stock images within Muse site. As it will optimize it for your site. It would not be a good tool for reducing image sizes for other use in other apps/projects.