2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2015 4:27 AM by Bernd Alheit

    How can I "flatten a PDF" so that I will have more of an image of a PDF that I once edited, so that it is no longer easily editable?


      So I have a form that I want to fill out and then "flatten" so that it can no longer be altered (easily, anyway). Something similar to printing to PDF.


      How do I do that?


      Thank you so much for your time.