Start Digital Edition.
Press ctrl + shift + d and accept that want deauthorize.
Then enter your Logindata under help > authorize computer.
It 's not working. I already try this action that you suggested. I need another support please.
On which point the solution not work?
When I tried to open a digital edition I get the message: " Activation Server Error. Code: E_ACT-NOT-READY" "Digital Editions encountered an error on the activation server". The try again button also not working. Then I tried to de-authorize the activation after I looked that I am authorize to read the editions. The message that I get for the de-activation said: "Unable to Erase Authorization. Please try after some time. Now this some time stretch over three days.
I were able to read the digital editions with my laptop with windows 8.1. I upgrade now to windows 10 and Adobe also sent me a upgrade which I did (4.5). That was about two to three weeks ago when I did the upgrade. And it is now that I experience the problem with the authorization.
On my PC which is still windows XP I don't have that problem. I can still read the editions.
- Close all applications.
- Choose Start > Run.
- In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.
- In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept
- Select the Adept key.
- Choose File > Export.
- In the Export Registry File dialog box, select Selected Branch under Export Range. Enter a name and location for the backup registry key, and then click Save.
- Right-click the Adept key and choose Delete.
- In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.
Hi Nanaky, Thx for support.
I follow your instructions up to point 8. When I right click there the option for delete is not highlighted so I cannot delete.
Any other suggestions?
To remove a key you must have the pemissions for this. Do you login as Admin?
No, now you must give me more details because I did not this before
Then try to login as Admin and repeat the steps. Then its should work.
Hi Nanaky. thx for the support. I appreciate it very much. I try your instructions again and it works.
Lovely day for you.
You are welcome.