1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 19, 2015 7:48 PM by A.T. Romano

how to fix a runtime error...

deanao

A screen keeps popping up whenever I try to open a new photo from desktop, email, ect. and when I try to pretty much do any editing with the photos stored in PS. the pop up screen says:  Microsoft C++ runtime library (at top of box) , then: this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way, please contact the application's support team for more information. How do I fix this?

• 1. Re: how to fix a runtime error...
          A.T. Romano Level 7

deanao

What program are you using? If you are using Photoshop Elements, you have posted in the wrong forum. So how your thread got posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum (video editing). If you are using Photoshop Elements, please re-post your thread in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum to take advantage of the specialized expertise there.

Photoshop Elements

Please include details of your situation there, version of Photoshop Elements, computer operating system, and other details that will help others help you.

Best wishes

ATR

Add On...please check out the following to determine if will help with the troubleshooting.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error launching Editor | Windows