3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2015 2:07 AM by Sheena Kaul

Bought an Adobe CC License, but reverted to trial mode -- Please help?

Mettaton

A bit less than a month ago, I bought a Student License for Adobe Creative Cloud, and it worked fine until yesterday, when all of my programs suddenly reverted to trial mode, despite the fact that I've checked whether my license is valid, which it is!

Photoshop actually refuses to launch properly anymore, and everything it does when I click "Start trial" is give me a Pop-up box saying that I started a 0-day trial next to my task bar:

c7b4b52a33e4fc5a68090afa87653930.png

And a Trial Pop-up saying that I can try the product for 30 days.

dd4de1cb34c934fa2c9c8302c8504cd4.png

I've read multiple threads on how this problem could possibly be solved, but I haven't seen any of the threads mention a problem where when they click "License This Software", that after the confirmation that it has been licensed and I press Continue, aka this:

0b3b39f4ddf60efb44d27bad76d76653.png

it just gives me another Pop-up saying that I can try the product for 30 days.

Is there any way that this can be fixed? I need Photoshop for my study and I'd be in trouble if I wouldn't be able to use it by next Monday.

I've tried using the CC Cleanup tool, uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop AND Creative Cloud, but nothing seems to help.

I'm running Windows 8.1 on a Asus ROG G751JT-T7218T - G-SYNC Gaming Laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M graphics card. Photoshop would normally run perfectly fine, but yesterday it crashed twice before not launching at all anymore. Help would be very much appreciated!