We have been working on a series of documents, all the same with some changes based on where they will be sent. On page features a poster/advert for a service we run. We started working on these documents a few months ago with no problems, but all of a sudden, if we try to print the PDF, it will print up to the spread with the poster on and just stop.
We have changed the posters file type to numerous and even exported the page as a jpg, it will just not print. So when we are looking at drafts to send to the department that needs them for proofing.
The fact that it printed without any trouble and then all of a sudden stopped is what is strange.