14 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2015 1:23 PM by andrzejs45042464

I downloaded Premiere El. 14 and have problem with burning Blu-Ray disc.  My system:  1. ASUS ZenBook Pro, (brand new) with Intel i7 16G ram and plenty of free disc space, 2. burner: ASUS BW-12D1S-U.  When I get ready to burn and choose E drive BD I get t

andrzejs45042464 Level 1

I downloaded Premiere El. 14 and have problem with burning blu-ray discs. My system: ASUS ZenBook Pro, (brand new) with Intel i7, 16g ram, and plenty of free disc space, Burner: ASUS BW-12D1S-U.  When I get ready to burn and choose E drive BD I get the message that this is a DVD/CD drive and not Blu-Ray, even though the disc in the drive is BD 25G. This is the second time I have the same problem on 2 different machines.  First time I bought the PE 14 on line and have exactly the same issue. I then asked for a refund and bought a disc installation hoping that there was a glitch during downloading the program.  From what I read it is a common issue with Adobe. It's beyond me that Adobe cannot fix the problem and keep selling faulty software.  I have PowerDirector 14 and there is no issue with burning BD discs.