• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Checkout (Registration - Buy) does not capture billing or shipping address

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter what I do I can not seem to get my checkout form to capture the billing/shipping address. I have tried everything I can think of. If I change the code to capture Home Address it works fine. It also captures all the custom fields I created. But the most basic and important shipping/billing are a no go. I am using a bcgurus template that had a bunch of extra code in it but I even tried to just replace that with a form that just asked for basics and it still wont work.

I am using the right tags as far as I know: ie; ShippingAddress, BillingAddress etc

Link to the store site I am building.

Here is the code:

Edit fiddle - JSFiddle

Message was edited by: Liam Dilley - Put code in jsfiddle

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

It does not show up in the order either. Will not populate an invoice or anywhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting to see some things coped from pretty sites that have been made.

Anyway

I can not see any modules in place for shipping or billing set as values on the input fields.

And even when you do that you need to note that both billing and shipping are NOT stored on the CRM customer. They are stored on the order. So those modules will ONLY populate when you have made a previous order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I am new to BC. What do you mean by modules for billing/shipping? I created a form with the web builder and I copied everything from them. What else do you need to do? Do you have an example?

ALso are you saying they will only populate on a re-order?

I Was looking in the order and they were not there.

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2015 Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Isn't that the tag I would use to display the info once it was captured? My issue is I submit an order using the form and then while logged into the admin I go to the cms and open the order. When I do there is no info for billing or shipping address. All the other info is there though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is billing and shipping fields on the form itself in the admin in site manager > web forms?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Yes they are on the Webform in the site admin area that was done with the webform builder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2015 Nov 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Keep in mind that the billing and shipping addresses entered on the Checkout form are attached to the order itself, not to the CRM record of the customer making the order.

Thanks,

Mihai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not show up in the order either. Will not populate an invoice or anywhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was not working due to not having a credit card gateway hooked up. So the order never completed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines