• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I preview the project, my text spacing looks very different from what I see when I view the slides while building Captivate, Why is this so?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I preview the project, my text spacing looks very different from what I see when I view the slides while building Captivate, Why is this so?

If I were to publish it, would the slides look like what I see in "preview project"?

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you just publish it and then you could answer your own question?  We can't see what you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not using an LMS, When I am all done I will be posting it using amazon services/cloudberry. What are my options to make quick checks. I did not want to pay for adobe connect at this time. What are my options?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2015 Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you preview (best is Preview in Browser or Preview in HTML browser, depending on the wanted output)? Which version do you use? Is this a blank or a responsive project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Captivate 8. I am using responsive design. I am previewing the whole project in an HTML browser (Explorer and Google Chrome). Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check with Edge Inspect? You don't have to publish then but can look at the file on devices.

Which version of 8? Can you give the exact version number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could this be a disconnect with Fonts? You're building the slides with Fonts installed on your system but they aren't being embedded in the CSS when the project is published? Which Font are you using?

-Jord

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources