3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2006 8:48 PM by flex_newer

Urgent how to call Webservice

flex_newer
      I have call the Webservice in flex2 successfully however after I deploy EAR / WAR, an error occur:

MessageError message='Unknown destination 'Default HTTP'

Anyone can help?
        • 1. Re: Urgent how to call Webservice
          flex_newer Level 1
          Is that because we need to run the complied swf files, but we call the webservice at real time, so the application cant load the webservices?
          • 2. Re: Urgent how to call Webservice
            davidmedifit Level 1
            Can you a portion of your code please? You need to run the SWF file, and yes, you call the web service at real time. As long as the web service is available when you call your SWF, there shouldn't be a problem.
            • 3. Re: Urgent how to call Webservice
              flex_newer Level 1
              Following is how I call the webservice in mxml:

<mx:WebService id="wsBlogAggr" wsdl=" http://ip_address?WSDL" useProxy="true" showBusyCursor="true">
              <mx:operation name="getAllAccounts" result="getAllAccountsInStringResult(event)"/>
              <mx:operation name="removeAccount" result="removeAccountResult(event)"/>
              </mx:WebService>

private function UIComplete():void
              {
              wsBlogAggr.getAllAccountsInString.send();
              }

private function getAllAccountsInStringResult(ev:ResultEvent):void
              {
              // do sth
              }

I think my code is right. As I can call the webservice in flex2 server successfully, however, when i just open the generated swf file, it already show me the error about
              [RPC Fault faultString="Send failed" faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend" faultDetail="Unable to load WSDL. If currently online, please verify the URI and/or format of the WSDL ( http://ip_address?WSDL)"

I verified that I can access to the wsdl url.
              So, after I deploy the EAR / WAR, also display that error to me.