- When you exit what, Lightroom?
- Before you quit Lightroom, do you use the option safely remove memory card from the Windows notification area?
- After you close LR, is it still running in the background?
- If that is the case then from task manager change the Priority of LR to high
- Restart the computer and then check LR
Yes, when I exit Lightroom. Lightroom.exe still shows as active in Task Manager, holding over 1G RAM. If I then reopen Lightroom and exit again, a second instance of lightroom.exe will remain active in Task Manager. This new version of Lightroom won't release and fully exit.
I have changed Priority to High. No love.