3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2015 1:01 PM by Just Shoot Me

Person info exported even if I checked the remove person info box

hello90913699

Hello!

I am very new here, so thank in advance for any help.

I looked for a similar tread but I could not find it, I hope not to ask something already answered.

If I add a name (let's say Jen) to a person using face recognition the keuword Jen is not exported if I check the box "remove person info" while exporting.

But if I add the keyword Jen to a bunch of images, all the images except the first one I used face recognition with are going to export the keyword Jen even if I asked to not export person info.

As well, if I add a keyword writing it and then edit it and check the "person" box, the keyword will be exported even if I ask to not export person info.

Can you help me, please?

Thanks a lot

Laura

• 1. Re: Person info exported even if I checked the remove person info box
          rpandita Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi hello,

Greetings.

• Which version of Lightroom are you using?
          • Does this happen with all images?
          • After exporting images, where do you view them?
          • Can you post a screen shot here of the LR metadata and image information after the export(where you see the info still not removed)
          • Can you also please check this link, it is not exactly what you want but will provide all details about exporting images from Lightroom

Regards

Rohit

• 2. Re: Person info exported even if I checked the remove person info box
            hello90913699 Level 1

Hi! Thanks a lot for your answer and help.

I still have the problem. I have tried with lots of images and I had the problem. I guess I can say that it does not happen if LR adds the tag via Face Recognition, but it happens if I add myself the tag (created with face recognition).

- I am using Lightroom CC

- If I add the name using Face Recognition it does not happen. If I add the keyword tiping it or choosing from recent keywords, suggested keywords or from the keyword list it happens

- I have checked them both with Preview and Photoshop Image Info

I have tried with 7 different images of Jessica Chastain (I found them in google, they obviously are not mine). To the first one I added the name with the button "Draw face region". To other 2 I pressed the People button and LR recognized her as Jessica and I confirmed for one. For the other there was the question mark and I tiped Jessica. With these images everything went ok, no Jessica tag when images are exported.

For the last 3 images:

- I tiped in the name in the keywords space for the first one

- For the second one I chose from recent keywords

- for the third I choose from keywords list

- for the last one I sprayed the keyword.

All the 4 images have the tag Jessica in it when exported.

post.jpg

Thanks for the link to Julieanne Kost's blog, I just adore her lessons, she is grea

• 3. Re: Person info exported even if I checked the remove person info box
              Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

That is a Keyword not Personal Info (although it is personal info) Select not to Export Keywords. Then try creating different keywords that don't contain all that personal information.