- Which version of Lightroom are you using?
- Does this happen with all images?
- After exporting images, where do you view them?
- Can you post a screen shot here of the LR metadata and image information after the export(where you see the info still not removed)
- Can you also please check this link, it is not exactly what you want but will provide all details about exporting images from Lightroom
Hi! Thanks a lot for your answer and help.
I still have the problem. I have tried with lots of images and I had the problem. I guess I can say that it does not happen if LR adds the tag via Face Recognition, but it happens if I add myself the tag (created with face recognition).
- I am using Lightroom CC
- If I add the name using Face Recognition it does not happen. If I add the keyword tiping it or choosing from recent keywords, suggested keywords or from the keyword list it happens
- I have checked them both with Preview and Photoshop Image Info
I have tried with 7 different images of Jessica Chastain (I found them in google, they obviously are not mine). To the first one I added the name with the button "Draw face region". To other 2 I pressed the People button and LR recognized her as Jessica and I confirmed for one. For the other there was the question mark and I tiped Jessica. With these images everything went ok, no Jessica tag when images are exported.
For the last 3 images:
- I tiped in the name in the keywords space for the first one
- For the second one I chose from recent keywords
- for the third I choose from keywords list
- for the last one I sprayed the keyword.
All the 4 images have the tag Jessica in it when exported.
Thanks for the link to Julieanne Kost's blog, I just adore her lessons, she is grea
That is a Keyword not Personal Info (although it is personal info) Select not to Export Keywords. Then try creating different keywords that don't contain all that personal information.