• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have downloaded two different versions of ADE and neither appears as the help screen shows for trying to authorize a computer of device which is near the top left edge of the screen when ADE is opened so I have no way of accessing that fix. When I open

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2015 Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded two different versions of ADE and neither appears as the help screen shows for trying to authorize a computer of device which is near the top left edge of the screen when ADE is opened so I have no way of accessing that fix. When I open "help" at the top of the screen "authorize computer" appears but when I "click" on it nothing happens. So I'm stuck I can neither authorize my computer nor my ereader. I could use some help and it's getting darned (not exactly the word I'd like to use).

Thanks,

David Rowe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try with shortcut: ctrl + shift + u (windows) or cmd + shift + u (macintosh).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines