5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 30, 2015 6:06 AM by Szalam

Multiplier sur un fond noir

sermey36171591

Bonjour,

Video: Morceau de viande

Objectif: Multiplier le morceau de viande sur un fond noir qui donne l'impression que l'on entre dans une vaste pièce remplie de viande de façon ordonnée comme les livres placées dans une bibliotheque. Voici un exemple visuel de ce que je veux réaliser:

http://img3.grazia.fr/var/grazia/storage/images/mode/news/le-fashion-cool-du-jour-la-bibli otheque-sonia-rykiel-750656/12…

Comment realiser mon objectif sur After Effects?

Merci

• 1. Re: Multiplier sur un fond noir
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

And what sources do you have? Images? Video? Typically one would start by isolating the relevant parts using masks or cutting them out in Photoshop, then arranging them as 3D layers in AE. in any case, your post is rather generic, so there's not much specific advice one can give.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Multiplier sur un fond noir
            sermey36171591 Level 1

My source is video.

I have a video footage of a piece of meat suspended to the roof of a living room.

I want to create ''the library effect'' in the living room with a dramatic feel

• 3. Re: Multiplier sur un fond noir
              Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Simply cut out your piece of meat. Then you can either use a particle effect to make many copies or simply copy the layer many times and make it a grid. You could even use expressions to have the layers make a grid for you. If your camera is moving, you will need to do a lot more work...

What part of this process do you need help with?

• 4. Re: Multiplier sur un fond noir
                sermey36171591 Level 1

Thanks a lot Szalam.

I changed plans because of the amount of work.

I'm gonna have a suspended piece of meat (video footage of 10 sec) in a dark room. Other pieces of meat will be on the side as if I entered like a slaughter house.

In the beginning I would like a heavy smoke screen that fades away when I ''zoom-in''.

Question:

- I found a smoke footage, How do I make it fade away while zoomin it toward the meat?

• 5. Re: Multiplier sur un fond noir
                  Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

sermey36171591 wrote:

Question:

- I found a smoke footage, How do I make it fade away while zoomin it toward the meat?

Set a keyframe for the opacity at the point you want it to start fading and then move ahead in time and adjust the opacity to 0% at the point you want it to be faded completely away.