With your issue statement I am not sure whether you were able to disable the Graphic Processor or not.
If you were not able to do so, please follow the below steps to manually disable it:
- Navigate to %appdata%\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences\Lightroom 6 Preferences.agprefs
- Open the file Lightroom 6 Preferences.agprefs in TextEdit
- Change the following line: useAutoBahn = true to the following useAutoBahn = false
- Save and close the file Lightroom 6 Preferences.agprefs
- Launch Lightroom CC/6 again
Let us know if it helps.
Thank you very much sarsaxen, but LR make a new file "Preferences.agprefs" every time LR run...for me LR is a very bad solution as raw developer. Maybe test Capture One...
Ok, at the 6th time Lr recognizes the edited file...now i have GPU off. I will test the performance. Thank you very much sarsaxen!
You are welcome