3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2015 12:16 AM by samuelg85610543

Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements won't start.

samuelg85610543

Hello Adobe,

Your programs photoshop elements and premiere elements hasn't been working for quite some time now.

When I try to start them, it only says "Please do not launch this application from within this Application Package. Instead, please launch Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 & Adobe Premiere Elements 13 from your Applications folder".

I expect you to make them work again really soon. if I have to do something myself you need to tell me what to do in swedish, since everything in "finder" has different names than in the english version.

I also expect some kind of compensation. This problem has been going on for way too long. Some free filters for Premiere or something would be nice.

I use a macbook pro.

Have a nice day.

• 1. Re: Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements won't start.
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

You have not contacted Adobe. You have posted to the user-to-user forum. We can help you work through issues but we can't help you get compensation of any kind.

To arrange for a refund, please contact Adobe Customer Support.

• 2. Re: Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements won't start.
            A.T. Romano Level 7

sameulg

As has been pointed out, this is not Adobe. Rather essentially a user to user forum. So, not my call on the outcome. I am just a visitor here.

However be aware

If you buy Premiere Elements 14 download from Adobe and want a return/refund, you need to do that with 14 days of purchase.

If you purchased elsewhere, then you are governed by the return/refund policy of the seller.

In the case of a purchase of Photoshop Elements 13 Mac and Premiere Elements 13 Mac and return/refund whether you purchased from Adobe or not, I see the prospects of return/refund and any perks unrealistic from Adobe. That should not prevent you from trying but through the right channel.It would appear that you purchased the products longer than 30 days ago (the old return policy) which is now 14 days.

You can verify what I believe is your situation, using the Adobe contact link in its documents on product returns.

Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order

Please indicate if troubleshooting your Photoshop Elements 13/Premiere Elements 13 issues is a consideration, please post with all the details of your situation.

You wrote that you get the message

Please do not launch this application from within this Application Package. Instead, please launch Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 & Adobe Premiere Elements 13 from your Applications folder".

What happens when you do as requested - please give details other than it does not work - what messages do you get if it does not work and you have done as requested?

Since this is the Premiere Elements Forum, you might want to begin your troubleshooting with Premiere Elements 13 Mac.

ATR

• 3. Re: Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements won't start.
              samuelg85610543 Level 1

My apologies, I thought I was writing my angry stuff to Adobe..