3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2015 5:17 PM by A.T. Romano

Hi I recently bought Adobe Premiere Element 13 from App Store from Apple; apparently was working well after installed and i had the opportunity of open the whole app 3 o 4 times but after that only let me open the Organizer  but can does not me allow to o

mariog5

Hello,

I recently purchased a copy of Adobe Premiere Element 13 from the Apple App Store.  It worked the first three times I opened it but after that it only let me open the Organizer. When attempting to open Photoshop and Premier, the following text prompt appeared on the screen: "Please do not launch this application from within this Application Package. Instead, please launch Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 & Adobe Premiere Elements 13 from your Applications folder", however it is not possible to open it using this approach.  I tried to reinstall the program again from the app store but it does not work and I am not able to obtain the serial number from the app store. Could you please advise me on how to access the program I have purchased?

Thanks for your time in responding.

Mario