This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
I hope you won't take offense but here are a few comments:
1. "suss it out and drop the .fla back into your mailbox"? That is not
going to happen, the forum is here for you to learn how to use flash,
code it, export it, love it. Not to try to find somebody to do your job.
If that was a case there is another category for job opportunities,
give it a price and make a post.
2. You didn't explain what your problem was, what you tried, and how we
could help you understand what you should be doing.
3. After my first two comments, I still went ahead, downloaded your .fla
to see if I could give you any kind of guidance, there is no code
whatsoever on your button, so it's either you posted the wrong fla, or
you just didn't try.
4. Now the guidance, you have two options:
1. the lazy one: getURL("mailto:email@example.com","_blank");
This will open an email window that the user will need to type stuff in.
2. Find some server script to send emails, and lookup the
documentation about loadvars.
Lee Drummond wrote:
> ok, heresd my problem, i have been trying to sort it for about a month or so
> now. and no body i have asked seems to be able to help me :-(
> on the first page you see the "newsletter" subscription link,,, all i want is
> fo that to be uses to send a basic email to Pauls inbox.
> Nothing fancy, jsut a simply notification to paul. as he wil do the rest.
> I have uplaoded the .fla file to http://www.leedrummond.co.uk/page1.fla
> If you manage to suss it out would you be able to drop me the file back to my
> email ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
> I would so much appreciate this.
> Thank you