4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 24, 2015 7:07 AM by Steve Grisetti

adobe premiere elements 14

traghavrao

unable to install adobe premiere elements 14 on my laptop using windows 7

• 1. Re: adobe premiere elements 14
          Lilybiri MVP & Adobe Community Professional

You posted in the wrong forum, this is a Captivate forum. I will move your thread tot he Premiere Elements forum.

• 2. Re: adobe premiere elements 14
            Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

What steps are you using to uninstall the program and what are the results you're getting? An error code? A computer crash?

If you're using the Control Panel's Programs and Features tools to uninstall the program and the process is not completing, try installing the program again using your installation disc and then try uninstalling. It's possible you somehow corrupted the program such that it is unable to uninstall.

• 3. Re: adobe premiere elements 14
              traghavrao Level 1

Dear Mr Grisetti

I’m not sure if this reply is getting to the forum, since this is the first time I am using it.

But my problem got solved. I deleted the earlier download and downloaded a fresh copy of the program. And it installed just fine! I think the earlier problem may have been because the program I downloaded was for a 32-bit OS, whereas I have a 64-bit OS.

And I have just finished watching 5 of your tutorials to PE14 on YouTube and they are great!

Thanks for responding!

Raghav

• 4. Re: adobe premiere elements 14
                Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Thank you for your kind words about my tutorials, Raghav! Glad you found a solution. Please mark this topic as answered. Thanks!