0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 24, 2015 5:02 AM by setaspell

Is Adobe ever going to give back the options of "colored" title bars and windows instead of only " grey on grey on grey on grey on grey?" Is there a " theme to bring back colors?

setaspell

Is Adobe ever going to give back the options of "colored" title bars and windows instead of only " grey on grey on grey on grey on grey?" Is there a " theme to bring back colors?

Ever since CS4 (I believe) Adobe programs have had the windows frames and title bars all grey. The choice to have colors or transparency was removed. The choices have been light grey , grey , or dark grey.

I personally find this grey on grey on grey, very difficult to distinguish between active windows and makes my eyes hurt.

Please do not say .." grey is Great"  " real pros use grey"  "grey is better for the eyes".. I am aware that many people prefer this, but to take away the choice is frustrating. I keep waiting for the next release to have the feature return, but it never is. It only seems to be getting "flatter" with more grey.

To me it's like buying a BMW and the only choices are grey grey or grey.

Does anyone know if there is a plan to bring it back? or add colors to title bars? or is there a 3rd Party solutions.

Thanks