• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator CC 2015 fails to download - Exit Code 126

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While trying to do a fresh download & install of Illustrator CC 2015 I get an error (Failed to Download).

When I check for the details of the Download I see that the Exit Code is 126:

Exit Code: 126

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 2 warnings(s)

FATAL: Fatal Error '126' occurred while download

FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobeIllustrator19-Core Version: 19.1.0.29). Error code: '126'

WARN: Invalid arguments to utilDecodeBase64Data.

WARN: Invalid arguments to utilDecodeBase64Data.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using the Adobe Application Manager (in OSX Yosemite).

Other application downloads (such as Photoshop and InDesign) have succeed, only Illustrator failed.

See screen capture:

1cSZQ+

Any hint will be appreciated.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

you can try using  different (wired) connection or download from prodesigntools.com by following the recommended steps.

if you follow all 7 steps you can directly download a trial here:  Adobe CC 2015 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2015 Release | ProDesignTools

if you have a problem starting the download, you didn't follow all 7 steps, or your browser does not accept cookies.

the most common problem is caused by failing to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 (which adds a cookie to your

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can try using  different (wired) connection or download from prodesigntools.com by following the recommended steps.

if you follow all 7 steps you can directly download a trial here:  Adobe CC 2015 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2015 Release | ProDesignTools

if you have a problem starting the download, you didn't follow all 7 steps, or your browser does not accept cookies.

the most common problem is caused by failing to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 (which adds a cookie to your system enabling you to download the correct version from adobe.com).

failure to obtain that cookie results in an error page being displayed after clicking a link on prodesigntools.com or initiates the download of an incorrect (eg, current) version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks kglad, it worked like a charm.

You rock, my friend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the link and got an error message:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/ILST/19/osx10-64/Illustrator_19_LS20.dmg?" on this server.

Reference #18.14d302cc.1456420867.d615aa1d

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MaryMcG,

Please make sure you follow all of the Very Important Instructions listed on the linked page before clicking the download link.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines