2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 24, 2015 11:30 AM by A.T. Romano

Premiere Elements Version 13 upgrade to 14

Shay&Guy

I have Premiere Elements Version 13 and considering upgrading to the newest Version 14 but i would like to know if i can get 2 lionesses - one for my Desktop PC computer running windows and the other for my new MAC Laptop. Is it posible ?

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements Version 13 upgrade to 14
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Your license allows you two installations of the program on your computers. You will, of course, have to download the PC version for your Windows computer and the Mac version for your OSX -- but you will use the same serial number for both.

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements Version 13 upgrade to 14
            A.T. Romano Level 7

Shay&Guy

You might want to consider purchasing Premiere Elements 14 from an authorized reseller in the box packaging. In that case, you get an installation disc for Windows and an installation disc for Mac at a lower price than if you purchased individually, Premiere Elements 14 Windows download and Premiere Elements 14 Mac download. In that case of the box packaging purchase, I believe that is the scenario where you use the same serial number for each Windows and Mac install.

Adobe direct sells only the download which is specific to the computer to which it is downloaded.

I believe that the Adobe License reads that you are allowed to have the same purchased activated serial number on no more than 2 of your computers. And, then you are supposed to run one at a time. Depending on your video work plans, two different serial numbers might be more expensive but would have its perks in this regard.

Please consider and compare.

Thank you.

ATR