1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 24, 2015 6:08 PM by A.T. Romano

Having issues saving videos when I use the custom format to export

daver75444010

WWhen I create a custom format to export and save it it doesn't work correctly. It saves fine. When I go to Play it back on my computer it only places sound has no picture. It's saved as a mp4. Any sugestions?

• 1. Re: Having issues saving videos when I use the custom format to export
          A.T. Romano Level 7

daver

What is your computer operating system? What video card/graphics card does your computer use?

Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer with Premiere Elements 14, and are you running the programs as administrator (from user account with administrative privileges)?

If you do not have an Intel HD Graphics 2000 and newer video card/graphics card, do you have the preference for Hardware Acceleration disabled in Edit Menu/Preferences/General?

What are the all the settings for your Export & Share/Devices/Custom, starting with the format.

What is your project preset and the properties of your source media for this project? Is the problem only with this one project all with all under the same conditions?

What are you using for player for the export?

ATR