3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 6, 2016 10:31 PM by MobileDeveloperCK

Where are my annotations?

davidl31579064

my annotations that i have created have just disappeared everytime i close the file and i can't seem to find them anymore. never used to have this problem!

• 1. Re: Where are my annotations?
          RahulTyagi_ Adobe Employee

Hi David,

Does this happens with a specific file?

Did you saved any copy of it on Local storage/DocCloud, Please make sure you are opening the very same file in which you made changes and not a duplicate copy of it!

Regards,
          Rahul

• 2. Re: Where are my annotations?
            MobileDeveloperCK Adobe Employee

Hi davidl,

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Is your problem happening with Acrobat Reader for iOS version 15.2.x?

If so, would you please provide additional information so that we can investigate the problem?

1. Where are your PDF documents stored?  Adobe Document Cloud or Dropbox?
            2. Do you access the same PDF documents from Acrobat Reader on other mobile devices or computers?
            3. Is Mobile Link enabled?
            4. Have you seen any error messages while syncing files?
            5. Have you seen Acrobat Reader crashed/disappeared all of a sudden?  (When Acrobat crashes, you will be taken back to the iOS home screen.)

Additionally, would you please open Safari on your device and go to

https://cloud.acrobat.com/ (if you store your documents in Adobe Document Cloud)

https://www.dropbox.com/ (if you store your documents in Dropbox)

and check if comments appear in your PDF documents in cloud?

Your input would be very helpful to reproduce the problem at our end and properly diagnose the cause of the problem.

Thank you!

• 3. Re: Where are my annotations?
              MobileDeveloperCK Adobe Employee

Hi davidl,

We just released Acrobat Reader for iOS version 15.3.0 on January 5, 2016.

This release includes the fix for the defect that you may have encountered.

Would you please give it a try and let us know if it works for you?

Thank you!