• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Broken Links/ Duplicated topics

Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2009 Feb 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved a folder in my project and long story short closed the project down because it "Wasn't responding". I now have a few problems and could use some assistance so that my project (as well as my mental health) sustains minimal damage.
1.) I re-opened the project and have resolved some broken links but while my project file shows 2 broken links, the topic list shows quite a few more.
2.) One of the broken links in my project file is a blank sheet with a red X and no path. How does that happen and how is it resolved?
3.) My topic list shows one topic with the red X and a topic by the same name with out the red X . What causes that and how is it resolved?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

For the one that appears to be duplicated, how are you viewing the list?

If you click on a topic in the list and then click the View menu, what do you see?

* By topic title
* By file name

If you are viewing by Topic Title, it's possible that you have two different topics using the same title but having different file names, which would explain things.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Well these are both greyed out in the list that comes up but the view by file name is checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp