2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 30, 2015 6:03 PM by Bengaldad

Adobe Clip Project Not Synching Between my iPhone 6S Plus and my iPad Pro

Bengaldad Level 1

I prepared a short Adobe Clip project on my iPhone 6S Plus.  It plays back fine on the iPhone 6S Plus.  I then went to my iPad Pro, opened Adobe Clip and expected this project to show up in Adobe Clip on the iPad Pro.  It did not, and after hours of  leaving Adobe Clip xenon the iPad Pro (not just running in the background)  I see a synchronizing (rotating) icon.  When I click on this icon, it says "uploading media ... 100%".  No matter how long I leave Adobe Clip open on the iPad Pro I still see the rotating synchronizing icon and never see the project appear in Adobe Clip on The iPad Pro.  I have an active  Creative Cloud account.  My old projects do show up on the iPd Pro in Adobe clip just not this latest project.  Anyone have any suggestions for resolving this synchronization problem the Adobe Clip is having between these two devices?

Thank you in advance for responding.

Tom

• 1. Re: Adobe Clip Project Not Synching Between my iPhone 6S Plus and my iPad Pro
          petergaraway Adobe Employee

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the troubles.

Can you confirm your using the current version of Clip (2.0.2)? 

Here's a few things to try. Please let us know if any of these options helped or not.

1. Launch Premiere Clip on the iPad Pro and make sure it is not open on any other devices. Let the device sync completely before backgrounding the application or opening/playing projects.

2. Log out of the current CC account, close Clip and re-launch and sign back in. Again, making sure to allow all projects to upload.

3. Uninstall Clip on the iPad Pro, then re-install and log-in to let the remaining projects sync.

Hope one of these tips resolves your issue. If not we can go down a different road.

Thanks,

Peter Garaway

• 2. Re: Adobe Clip Project Not Synching Between my iPhone 6S Plus and my iPad Pro
            Bengaldad Level 1

Peter,

First, thank you for the helpful response. 

I was definitely using the latest version of Premiere Clip (2.0.2.) on all of my iOS devices. 

A few hours after encountering this problem over the Thanksgiving weekend, I uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Premiere Clip on each of my iOS devices.  In every single case that solved the problem and my clips synchronized across to not only my iPad Pro, but my iPad Air 2 as well.  So your suggestion number (3) definitely did the trick!

Thank you again.

Tom