I am following "Adobe Flash Player 19.00, Administration guide" and am setting up an internal background update server. (page 19)
I got the webserver with internal CA signed certificate working fine, and am now pulling packages from the Adobe official server to save it in:
I couldn't find install_all_mac_pl_sgn.z and found the package there:
Now if I compare
http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/update/current/sau/19/install/install_all_win_pl_sgn.z, I get two different hashes (sha1, or md5).
Same, goes for install_all_win_ax_sgn.z, install_all_win64_pl_sgn.z, install_all_win64_ax_sgn.z
1) So those files are different, I would like to know which one I should use.
2) Also would like to know how to open/extract those *.z file (my archiver 7z, Stuffit woul'nt open them) to analyze it.
Thanks for your help.