3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 30, 2015 12:43 AM by guyr5737163

How do I print selected graphic in DC?

guyr5737163

Where has the 'Print selected graphic' option gone in DC?

• 1. Re: How do I print selected graphic in DC?
          CtDave Level 5

Something to try -- use the marquee zoom tool to select the object - do the file / print and in the print dialog select the desired printer. Next select  "Selected" (or phrase to that effect) to print only what you had selected.

Be well...

• 2. Re: How do I print selected graphic in DC?
            guyr5737163 Level 1

Thanks but... that's my point... in DC, the 'Selected graphic' option appears to have gone.

I don't want to marquee zoom and print view because I only want what is in the selection printed (and the selection is rarely going to be the same shape as the screen).

At the moment, I have to take a snapshot and paste in Word, for example, and then print from there... just takes time

This is a backward step if it has been removed.

• 3. Re: How do I print selected graphic in DC?
              guyr5737163 Level 1

Problem solved...
              If you use the select tool (arrow) to select a portion of the page and then right-click to 'Take a snapshot', there is no option to 'Print selected graphic'...

But, using the 'Take a snapshot' tool does give the option to 'Print selected graphic'.

Now I have the 'Take a snapshot' tool added to the toolbar, it's much better...

It would be good if there was the option on the right-click with the arrow to 'Take snapshot and copy select graphic'