Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR: DW071, DW003

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2015 Nov 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Доброго времени суток!

Я оплатила подписку для фотографов на Ps и Lr, оплатила. Скачала и установила Creative Cloud. Пытаюсь установить Lr, но выдаёт всё время ошибку. Было уже несколько попыток, но все безуспешны. Всё время выдаёт несколько одних и тех же ошибок: ERROR: DW071, !DW003. Помогите решить данную проблему в ближайшее время. Заранее благодарю

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 02, 2016 Jun 02, 2016

I have a decision. I'm guaranteeing you 100% success, though ur RAM(Random Access Memory) will get hard impact.

So, if u were testing a different methods & didn't install Adobe products, in that case u need a reinstall ur Windows. BUT! If every time when we will detect a new error, we will be reinstalling Windows - ohh no, we will be undead.

ERROR OF ADOBE

"Step one"

Look at these Virtual Machines: VirtualBox & VMware.

"Step two"

Choose one of Virtual Machines, download & install.

"subpl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi юлиям8854402

Which version of Lightroom are you trying to install?

Which operating system are you using?

Could you please post the error log or the screenshot?

~Mrinmay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Привет!

Операционная система Windows 7

Описание ошибки:

Exit Code: 6 Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DW003, DW071 ...   -------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------  - 0 fatal error(s), 6 error(s)    ----------- Payload: Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x64) 11.0.61030.0 {3E272A93-C06B-4206-AD02-0EBE02535E20} -----------  ERROR: DW071:  ERROR: DW003: Third party payload installer vcredist_x64.exe failed with exit code: -2147024891  ERROR: Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x64). Please try installing it by double clicking on the executable at "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\{C498D3E1-3715-4B34-B79D-4547CAC78E84}\Lightroom_6_LS11\payloads\Microsoft VC 2012 Redist (x64)\vcredist_x64.exe", or download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x64) from Microsoft website - www.microsoft.com  ----------- Payload: Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x86) 11.0.61030.0 {873BE68F-480F-49A6-9649-F98CAB056AFC} -----------  ERROR: DW071:  ERROR: DW003: Third party payload installer vcredist_x86.exe failed with exit code: -2147024891  ERROR: Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x86). Please try installing it by double clicking on the executable at "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\{C498D3E1-3715-4B34-B79D-4547CAC78E84}\Lightroom_6_LS11\payloads\Microsoft VC 2012 Redist (x86)\vcredist_x86.exe", or download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x86) from Microsoft website - www.microsoft.com  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Безымянный2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow the steps provided in the below link.

Errors "Exit Code: 6," "Exit Code: 7" | CC, CS6, CS5.5

Let me know if this helps.

~Mrinmay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2016 Jun 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a decision. I'm guaranteeing you 100% success, though ur RAM(Random Access Memory) will get hard impact.

So, if u were testing a different methods & didn't install Adobe products, in that case u need a reinstall ur Windows. BUT! If every time when we will detect a new error, we will be reinstalling Windows - ohh no, we will be undead.

ERROR OF ADOBE

"Step one"

Look at these Virtual Machines: VirtualBox & VMware.

"Step two"

Choose one of Virtual Machines, download & install.

"subplane"

For instance, I chose a VirtualBox. I'm starting to install this program:

- on the first page I click NEXT

- on the second page I'm choosing location & click NEXT

- on the third I choose from the options below "creat a shortcut on the desktop" & click NEXT

- on the fourth page I'm agreeing that program temporarily disconnect me from network & click NEXT

- on the fifth page I click INSTALL

- we will be confirming, when in processing will appear popups

"Step three"

Download the file ISO any type of Windows, which you want on the DVD-disk or USB flash drive.

''Step four''

Open the our VirtualBox.

''subplane''

- in the upper left corner click on the button create

- on the first page write the name of new Windows & click NEXT

- on the second page choose RAM size & click NEXT(no more half of ur real RAM, usually choose 1.5Gb for 4Gb RAM & 2-3Gb for 8Gb RAM)

- on the third page mark "create new virtual hard disk drive" & click CREAT

- on the fourth page choose type of new VHDD(virtual hard disk drive) to clicking "VDI(VirtualBox Disk Image)" & click NEXT

- on the fifth page choose format of new VHDD to clicking "dynamic VHDD" & click NEXT

- on the sixth page write the name of new VHDD, choose Winchester(HDD) size(usually choose 25Gb-35Gb HDD) & click CREAT

"Step five"

Plug the DVD-disk or USB flash drive with Windows & click RUN(in VirtualBox). Install Windows & enjoy ur new system.

"Step six"

Download Creative Cloud & install on ur VirtualBox. Then install some Adobe products from Creative Cloud. OMG! All is working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines