• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

500 Error on Admin Page after installing APSB13-03

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2015 Nov 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running CF 9,0,0,251028 on Server 2008 R2 x64 with IIS 7.5. I installed APSB13-10 without any issues. I then installed APSB13-03 and after doing so the CF Administrator page returned a 500 Internal Server error. My CF websites continued to function. I rolled back and everything started working again. The problem is I am required to install this patch due to network security requirements. Is there anything I can do to get the Admin page to function after installing APSB13-03? Or am I missing something?

I am a little bit confused with the complexity of installing CF updates as I already have hf900-00010.jar and hf900-00013.jar files in my {ColdFusion-Home}/WEB-INF/cfusion/lib/updates folder, and this update puts an hf900-00009.jar in there, which seems like it might be an older file. Currently everything is working since I rolled back, but I have to install this update and after troubleshooting the 500 error I finally had to roll back. I have no idea what could be happening. Thank you in advance for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?