1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 28, 2015 1:37 PM by sarsaxen

I installed Lightroom 6 on computer with Windows 10 it froze and would not work?

carlag5437781

I installed Lightroom 6 on my computer, newer computer, with Windows 10 installed.  When I tried to open the program, it froze up with the first screen and would not work.  So I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and now it opens but says I am in my 30 day trial of Lightroom Mobile 6.  I input the serial # and everything so not sure what happened.  Any advice?

• 1. Re: I installed Lightroom 6 on computer with Windows 10 it froze and would not work?
          sarsaxen Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Carlag,

• Do not be afraid, as that message is for Lightroom Mobile that you can try free for 30 days.
          • It does not mean your Lightroom version is on trial at all.
          • If you do not want to see that message then please hover your mouse in the area to the right of the "Lightroom 6" logo, you will see a little pull down, If you click on that pull down you will see an option to "Sync with Lightroom mobile". You can deactivate Lightroom mobile at that point and then you shouldn't see that message anymore.

Regards

Sarika