1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 28, 2015 7:27 PM by A.T. Romano

I have just bought elements 14  and travel a lot with no internet

moviemaker53 Level 1

hi all I am confident up to elements 7 but yesterday i went to 14  can i get access to tutorials without having access to internet ..

also quick question does this programme use smart sounds

and do i need the net to have access

• 1. Re: I have just bought elements 14  and travel a lot with no internet
          A.T. Romano Level 7

moviemaker53

What computer operating system is involved with your new Premiere Elements 14?

There should be no problem using the Expert Guided or Quick Guided lessons which came with the program install. eLive will require an Internet connection to view its demos.

But you are going to need an online connection for the large amounts of Content Download content. Since Premiere Elements 11 most of the content is downloaded from within the project, no more Content installation disc or download from an online web site. See ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE11: No Content Disc - Content Downloads from Adobe

when you can get to an Internet connection.

There used to be SmartSounds (soundtracks whose duration you could alter without altering the arrangement). They are gone, but Music Score works off the same concept but is not SmartSounds. See under Music Tab in 14.

In the Export & Share/Online/ you will need an Internet connection for uploads to YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook.

There are some first use one time only features that need activation once the program is installed and activated. These activation typically take place seamlessly with Internet connection, but can run into problems without....MPEG2 activation and such.

Please let us know if we have targeted your questions. If not, please let us know what supplemental information you need.

Thank you.

ATR