14 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2016 12:04 PM by mariasas

Lightroom Mobile Sync issue

Stroodle88

Greetings all,

I think ultimately, I will need help from Adobe tech support, but throwing this out there for others who may have similar questions.  I previously had two different subscriptions with Adobe (don't ask why): (1) the monthly photographer's subscription that included Photoshop Lightroom and Photoshop CC and (2) a single subscription to InDesign.  I obviously should've purchased the full CC suite knowing what I know now.  I noticed the pre-Black Friday sale Adobe was offering and contacted support via chat to 1) cancel the subscriptions for the two above and 2) replace them with one subscription to the full CC suite that I believed granted access to all Adobe applications. 

When I launch Lightroom, in my identity plate area, I am trying to use Lightroom Mobile sync (worked before I canceled my photographer's package) and am currently getting a message indicating that my Lightroom Mobile has expired and cannot conduct the sync between Lightroom desktop and Lightroom on iOS.  When I log into my account on Adobe's website to look to see what subscriptions I have active, I show two listings: (1) my newly acquired Creative Cloud Suite, and 2) my expired photographer's package listed as expired. 

Again, I expected that the full Creative Cloud suite should've allowed me to conduct the Lightroom Mobile sync.  The instructions for Lightroom sync seem to indicate this is the case (screenshot below).  Any words of advice appreciated.

Thanks!

Lightroom Mobile Screenshot.jpg