• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Current best practices for clean CC install

Contributor ,
Nov 29, 2015 Nov 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings. I have been through the CC install issues since the very first release and have worked through them. I have now moved to windows 10 (clean install) on a newly built system so need to re-install all CC programs.   I remember all of the issues trying to start out with the CC desktop install from the web. Having to jump through hoops of uninstall/re-install and then eventually finding a direct link to download an install executable for that CC desktop app.

Having not done this for a while, what is the best method for a new install now?  Is it worth trying to just login and click on creative cloud?  Should I go for the direct link and if so what is it these days? I do know I even had issues with the direct link and getting that to work. Not fun memories.

So thanks in advance for any advice to reduce the frustration level and I re-build my adobe world!

BJBBJB1

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2015 Nov 29, 2015

Please refer to the link below for installation.

Download and install Adobe Creative Cloud apps

In case if it is a third computer it will give you a error while sign in. The error will be "Sign in failed" or "Activation Limit Reached". In this scenario please refer “Activation limit reached” or “Sign-in failed” error

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Anupriya Khare

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there is no definitive advice I guess I'll just wing it and download CC from the website and hope for the best.

BJBBJB1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer to the link below for installation.

Download and install Adobe Creative Cloud apps

In case if it is a third computer it will give you a error while sign in. The error will be "Sign in failed" or "Activation Limit Reached". In this scenario please refer “Activation limit reached” or “Sign-in failed” error

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Anupriya Khare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am moving this discussion to the Creative Cloud Download & Install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines