I am reading your thread in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum.
Adobe is now selling Photoshop Elements 14 (photo editing) and Premiere Elements 14 (video editing), each comes with Elements Organizer 14 (organizer for your photos and videos). When the two program are on the same computer, they share the same Elements Organizer 14 catalog.
These Elements program are sold only on an outright purchase basis. There is no subscription plan as there is for the Creative Cloud application (which are higher end and higher priced). Elements purchases from Adobe direct are for online download only. There is a boxed version of the product that comes with installation discs (one for Windows and one for Mac). But, you need to buy from an authorized reseller for that type of purchase. Then you are subject to the pricing and return/refund policy of the reseller.
If you want to return your Elements 14 purchases and are within 14 days of purchase, you can request a return/refund using the instructions in the following
If you want to explain in detail why you feel
but I just found out that I can't use it with my Mac
Is you Mac too old or something else? Not enough computer resources? Other?
Does iMovie on your Mac computer work for you?
Please consider. We want you to succeed.
I just purchased as well and having problems with install. I am using El Capitan 10.11.1
There have been numerous thread about Premiere Elements 14 (the latest) and others not working on El Capitan 10.11.1. Yet there are those who will post that they have Premiere Elements 14 Mac and earlier Premiere Elements versions up and running on this operating system. I am strictly an Elements Windows user. So, in this type of situation, I would first look to common ground between the Windows and Mac basic troubleshooting.
1. QuickTime 7 is supposed to come with the Mac computer. Does it with yours? If so, it QuickTime 7 updated to its latest version?
2. Are you running the programs as administrator (from a user account with administrative privileges?
3. Is your video card/graphics card driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?
4. How are you installing Premiere Elements 14 Mac - from installation files downloaded from Adobe or from installation disc?
5. Where in the process of installation is the installation failing -
a. when asked for serial number?
b. with the Sign In?
c, are you getting a message from the installer about a process in progress, but you are getting the option to ignore?
6. Do you use a lot of 3rd party plug-ins?
7. Is your computer optimized?
Are you facing the issue in installation or launching the product?