• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2015 is not instaling in Windows 10

Participant ,
Nov 29, 2015 Nov 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new laptop (Toshiba A8, 8GB, 1TB hard drive) running Windows 10. I have installed all the updates and am finally attempting to install Adobe Photoshop. I downloaded and installed the Creative Cloud installer. From that program, I tried to install Photoshop as well as Dreamweaver. I get the same error on each install.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exit Code: 6

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example, ERROR: DW003, DW071 ...

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 3 error(s)

----------- Payload: Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x64) 11.0.61030.0 {3E272A93-C06B-4206-AD02-0EBE02535E20} -----------

ERROR: DW071:

ERROR: DW003: Third party payload installer vcredist_x64.exe failed with exit code: -2147024546

ERROR: Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x64). Please try installing it by double clicking on the executable at "C:\Users\cscot\AppData\Local\Temp\{51E4EA88-7B00-4EB4-89BE-8FB4EB621DA2}\Photoshop_16_LS20_win64\Adobe CC 2015\payloads\Microsoft VC 2012 Redist (x64)\vcredist_x64.exe", or download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x64) from Microsoft website - www.microsoft.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to Microsoft's website and downloaded (and installed) vcredit_x64,exe with no problems at all. However, I still keep having this problem.

Can somebody please explain to me what is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2015 Nov 29, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. Both of those articles refer to various versions of windows that is NOT Windows 10 and do not help me.

After reading the articles, I did make sure I was running under Administraive mode. I still have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The locations of the folders are the same. Please try the same in windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2015 Dec 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have the exact same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines