5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 10, 2015 3:59 AM by A.T. Romano

Kann ich 4K Video-Rohmaterial mit PE11 bearbeiten?

anitas92077974 Level 1

Hallo zusammen,

ich möchte mir die Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 kaufen und damit 4K-Videos (AVCHD) aufnehmen.

Zur Zeit habe ich Adobe PS11 und PE11.

Frage: brauche ich dazu ein Upgrade auf PE14? Oder gibt es ein Plugin für PE11?

Danke für Infos!!!

Anita Schwerdtfeger

• 1. Re: Kann ich 4K Video-Rohmaterial mit PE11 bearbeiten?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

anitas

Premiere Elements 12/12.1, 13/13.1, and 14 have project presets and export settings for 4K 3840 x 2160, Premiere Elements 11 does not. I know of no plugins for Premiere Elements 11 that would give you this support.

Please consider working with the free 30 day tryout of Premiere Elements 14 before purchase decision in order to assure the compatibility of the program with your computer environment and project goals.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Kann ich 4K Video-Rohmaterial mit PE11 bearbeiten?
            anitas92077974 Level 1

Thank you a lot, ATR!

I tried 4K footage from my newly bought DMC FZ1000, file ending = m2ts. I was surprised: Import did work!!

But I have problems with Fotos "RW2" from this camera. I tried to load Camera Raw 8.6 which should support these files, but did not succeed. PSE Organiser crashes with "APPCRASH in module MSVCR90.dll whenever I trie to open the catalog.

--> I will follow your advice and install PSE / PE 14 for test.

Or do you have any hints, what to do???

Thenks + regards

Anita

• 3. Re: Kann ich 4K Video-Rohmaterial mit PE11 bearbeiten?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Anita

Thanks for the update.

According to reports, the Panasonic DMC FZ1000 raw format file is not supported until Camera Raw 8.6, and Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11 support only up to Camera Raw 7.6 - maybe 8.2 with some help ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE11 and 12: Camera Raw Plug-In Version

You should not be able to load Camera Raw 8.6 for Photoshop Elements 11 or Premiere Elements 11. So, I am not sure if I am missing something in your details.

With Photoshop Elements 14 and Premiere Elements 14, I believe the latest Camera Raw version is 9.3.

Your 4K footage 3840 x 2140 should import into 14 with the correct project preset.

For Premiere Elements 14 and 4K export...if you are using 4K HD Ultra 3840 x 2160, for export, see Export & Share/Devices/Computer and 4K Ultra HD or Export & Share/Devices/Custom. If you are using 4K 4096 x 2160, then I will give you details on that.

For troubleshooting purposes only, look at the Premiere Elements 14 tryout (which is full featured) and determine if it is compatible with your computer environment and project goals. If it is, then make your decision on which program to use. If you want the 4K export, then you will need to move to 12 to 14. For the Camera Raw, you will need to move to 12 to 14.

Please consider, and then let us know of your progress as your time permits.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: Kann ich 4K Video-Rohmaterial mit PE11 bearbeiten?
                anitas92077974 Level 1

Thank you, it works with PE14 J

Best regards,

Anita

Von: A.T. Romano

Gesendet: Montag, 30. November 2015 15:58

An: Anita Schwerdtfeger

Betreff:  Kann ich 4K Video-Rohmaterial mit PE11 bearbeiten?

Kann ich 4K Video-Rohmaterial mit PE11 bearbeiten?

created by A.T. Romano <https://forums.adobe.com/people/A.T.+Romano>  in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/8230033#8230033>

• 5. Re: Kann ich 4K Video-Rohmaterial mit PE11 bearbeiten?
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Anita

Thank you for the update with the good news that Premiere Elements 14 tryout worked for you.

Best wishes for whichever way you decide to go with your video editing projects. Please let us know if you need any supplemental information.

Thank you again for the follow up. Appreciated.

ATR