• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading/account issues?!

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm a student and I got creative cloud and all the apps included with tuition, but I should be allowed to use those apps on one other personal computer right? I'm just having trouble downloading certain apps, and it's saying that I need to start a trial when I've already paid for them. If there's someone that can help me with my account or anything that would be great. Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

verify your subscription payment has been processed and your adobe id is correct, https://www.adobe.com/account.html

then sign out and then back in to your cc desktop on the problematic computer using the same adobe id you used to verify your subscription is current,  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sign-in-out-activate-apps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's the thing, it doesn't say that I have any applications purchased or anything, and it says I'm doing the free creative cloud trial... When I already entered a confirmation code a while back redeeming my subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact adobe support by clicking this link and then clicking 'still need help' as soon as it appears,  http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's how I got here. The only contact info after I click still need help is the stupid forum. Do you know where I can talk to a representative?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

clear your adobe.com cookies and/or use a different browser.

chat is your best option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines