I'm configuring our first CF Cluster. Up until now we've used
only CF Standard.
Using the many articles and tutorials from Macromedia's web
I've got everything seemingly up and running. However, I've run
into an issue that is probably an easy fix but has eluded me so
We have two application servers clustered and connecting to
an external IIS server.
I set up a cluster of two Jrun servers, each on a different
server. Specific directories on server 1 and server 2 are
Easy enough. I then install CFMX7 Enterprise to each in a cfm
In each these folders are the CFIDE, Web-Inf, etc... folders.
My web site(s) are then placed into these directories as
Next, according to MM's articles, I need to reproduce this
folder structure on the web server, which I did
(d:\CFMX_Server1\MySite\), and then I run the Jrun web site config
tool. Everything works fine.
I have set the site in IIS to point to the directory on the
web server and, what I figure is, the web config tool has told IIS
to actually look for the site, in the same directory, on the
Cluster I have defined on the CF servers.
I can only load my site(s) if I use the "cfm" directory in
the URL. For example: