21 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2015 8:59 AM by SJRiegel

When trying to create a Merged Document, why can't I select records per document page?

pauld62330223

I'm trying to create a merged document with dynamic fields on both sides of the template. Both pages are the same size and I was able to successfully populate the fields on the template. For the print job, however, I would like to print multiple records per page. When I click the lower right menu item under the merged document menu, and open up the options, I can't change "Records per Document Page" to be anything other than a "Single Record" (Screen Shot 2015-11-30 at 16.42.04.png • Droplr). The document layout is designed to support the size of one code because I wanted to make sure that the correct fields would be associated with each other. I tried to lay out three columns of the template on an 8.5x11in page, but I wasn't sure it would pull unique data for each field inserted in the template. It it possible to print multiple of this template on a full sized sheet of letter paper or should everything be laid out on letter paper to print multiple records per document page?