Can someone please help me find out why on a few laptops (which happen to be the only company owned laptops in a group of 10) is receiving an the following notification when opened:
"This document enabled extended features in Adobe Reader. This document has been changed since it was created and use of extended features is not longer available. Please contact the author for the original version of this document."
Now, here's the history..
I created the forms from an existing pdf and applied the fields in live-cycle. I saved them and opened them in Adobe X Pro. I enabled the extended features and saved the documents (several forms were made). the forms were saved on a thumb drive and everyone now has the same forms. Of the ten laptops 3 were receiving the error noted above. The company's IT department installed Nitro and the forms worked for about a month or more. Then Nitro started to act weird and had to uninstall it. Now, the error message has returned but the forms are still the originals. ALSO, the I tried going through the entire process of enabling the extended features again but it still didn't take.
I have a copy of the form (relatively simple form) if anyone needs it to troubleshoot.