5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2015 12:53 AM by laurap26545015

adobe photoshop elements 14 and adobe premier elements 14 bundle for $89.99

laurap26545015

Hi.  I received an email that offered Adobe photoshop elements 14 and adobe premier elements 14 bundle for $89.99.  This offer expires today, Monday.  I click on the bundle button and see these two software for over $1000.   customer service closed at 7pm.  How can I get what is offered in the email ASAP as the offer ends today or how can I send an email to customer support requesting that they honor the sale tomorrow as I was having problems and could not get help buying this bundle.   Am I missing something about what this bundle is?  What is the bundle offered?  My email says that it is 40% off.  $1,139 to $89.99 is much greater then 40% off.   What am I missing? 

• 1. Re: adobe photoshop elements 14 and adobe premier elements 14 bundle for $89.99
          A.T. Romano Level 7

laurap

I have seen your other thread on this matter and have responded to it. Please refer to

adobe photoshop elements 14 and adobe premier elents 14 bundle for $89.99

Again, this is not Adobe. You need to contact Adobe Sales.

Please do not duplicate thread since that becomes confusing to you and to those trying to help you.

ATR

• 2. Re: adobe photoshop elements 14 and adobe premier elements 14 bundle for $89.99
            laurap26545015 Level 1

Obviously I was confused about the process and as to whether the first question was a question or not.  Your system is odd to those of us who are new to your system. ATR, I am not sure how to feel about your comment   "Please do not duplicate thread since that becomes confusing to you and to those trying to help you."   I feel chastised and maybe a little offended.   Were you trying to chastise me?  Am I wrong to feel like a recalcitrant child?  I think about how you can say what you said nicer, but I am not sure that I could.  Perhaps I am being oversensitive.   If I am being oversensitive,  I am sorry.  I am not trying to pick a fight.  I am just an outsider in a different culture that is your forum.  I do not know the etiquette or rules of your forum. 

If you can help me contact or email an Adobe sales person, that would be great?  Otherwise, can you tell me how to answer the questions in "need help/ start here to get support" page to get to the right department.  Or is the only way to contact the sales department by phone?  

I clicked on the link you sent me and it gives the bundle price but also adds another $1000 to the cart.  I would like help completing this transaction.   How can I send an email to contact Adobe Sales.  They close at 7pm.    The sale ends tomorrow.  Yes, I qualify for the sale today.  Tomorrow I won't.   

I realize that my question is outside of your department.  If you cannot help me, then you cannot help me.  I will understand and cease asking questions of you.  As of now, you are all I have.  I do not know how to contact customer sales support.  

To: Laura Parker <whowhat001@ymail.com>

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 9:26 PM

Subject:  adobe photoshop elements 14 and adobe premier elements 14 bundle for $89.99

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussionlaurap I have seen your other thread on this matter and have responded to it. Please refer toadobe photoshop elements 14 and adobe premier elents 14 bundle for $89.99 Again, this is not Adobe. You need to contact Adobe Sales. Please do not duplicate thread since that becomes confusing to you and to those trying to help you. ATR If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8233353#8233353 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8233353#8233353 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"  Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 3. Re: adobe photoshop elements 14 and adobe premier elements 14 bundle for $89.99
              A.T. Romano Level 7

laurap

Please, please do not feel offended by my comment not to duplicate a thread. The reason for the comment was to help you not offend you. When threads are duplicated, often the person originating the threads loses valuable information in the go between threads. My comment is to avoid a problem, not create one.

As said, we are not Adobe here. I have no insider information or contacts with Adobe. I have no idea why $1000 is being added to your purchase. Are you dealing with an international sale?

The only contact that might get through to Adobe tonight is to try and get online Adobe Chat. See if you can get through to online Adobe Chat Orders.

Contact Customer Care

Not sure if this is going to work, this might be for more after the order. But, this seems the most promising way to make a more immediate contact with Adobe for now.

Please let me know the outcome.

Thanks. Best wishes.

ATR

• 4. Re: adobe photoshop elements 14 and adobe premier elements 14 bundle for $89.99
                A.T. Romano Level 7

laurap

I was worried about your situation and decided to see if I could figure out why the extra $1000 on what is supposed to be a sale.

Did you see the note in the link about applied to US, Canada, and Mexico? Are you outside those areas.

Also, I found this buy page which has an Adobe Chat link. Have you seen that and clicked on it.

My cart

It says Chat Now. I did not click on it.

ATR

• 5. Re: adobe photoshop elements 14 and adobe premier elements 14 bundle for $89.99
                  laurap26545015 Level 1

ATR, I am sorry.  I am way to sensitive.   Dealing with the emotions of my husband having terminal cancer sometimes makes me too sensitive.  Forgive me.  Thanks for the information.  I do not know why I was able to get directed to your forum from the Adobe customer care website.  Thanks for trying.

To: Laura Parker <whowhat001@ymail.com>

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 10:14 PM

Subject:  adobe photoshop elements 14 and adobe premier elements 14 bundle for $89.99

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussionlaurap Please, please do not feel offended by my comment not to duplicate a thread. The reason for the comment was to help you not offend you. When threads are duplicated, often the person originating the threads loses valuable information in the go between threads. My comment is to avoid a problem, not create one. As said, we are not Adobe here. I have no insider information or contacts with Adobe. I have no idea why $1000 is being added to your purchase. Are you dealing with an international sale?The only contact that might get through to Adobe tonight is to try and get online Adobe Chat. See if you can get through to online Adobe Chat Orders.Contact Customer Care Not sure if this is going to work, this might be for more after the order. But, this seems the most promising way to make a more immediate contact with Adobe for now. Please let me know the outcome. Thanks. Best wishes. ATR If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8233443#8233443 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8233443#8233443 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following" 

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.