1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 1, 2015 9:05 AM by A.T. Romano

Abgabe-Aktivierung fehlgeschlagen

axeln51094785

Photoshop Elements / Premiere Elements bundle online on MacBook Pro (Core 7i 16GB RAM, El Capitan) I have the following problem: after installation and product activation appears regularly at program start of Premiere Elements the message "Abgabe-Aktivierung fehlgeschlagen"; after uninstalling and reinstalling no change; I request help; thanks

• 1. Re: Abgabe-Aktivierung fehlgeschlagen
          A.T. Romano Level 7

axeln

Your error message is translating in Google Translate as Drop Off Activation Failed.

If this is Photoshop Elements 14 and Premiere Elements 14 Mac (El Capitan) and you have just downloaded and installed it, then I would suggest that you immediately contact online Adobe Chat group for downloading, installing, and setting up. Contact Customer Care

That does not prevent you from asking questions here in this user to user forum. But, I do not want you to lose any free troubleshooting opportunities that Adobe might offer in your new situation. It can offer remote control of computer troubleshooting where we cannot as user to user.

Please consider, and then let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR