• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Photoshop CC on Mac

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm having some issues when I try to install Photoshop CC on my late 2013 27' iMac.

I've tried different ways, by downloading it via Creative Cloud, but it fails at 42%, and when I try to see the "Learn more" link, I see a blank page.

Captura de pantalla 2015-12-01 a la(s) 12.10.49.png

Otherwise I've tried to install it via direct installation, but I take a different error, when it reaches the 1%, it says that the installation encountered errors, the troubleshooting is not solving anything and the error summary page only says "system requirements".

Screen Shot 2015-11-30 at 16.50.09.png

I've looked for some tips before writing here but haven't worked anyone. Tried to uninstall and reinstall the CC app, in safe mode, with CC cleaner, renaming the OEDB folder, deleting the /temp files... I must say that it happens with every other version of Photoshop.

Is there any way to fix it? I really need to work asap.

Tyvm

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 06, 2015 Dec 06, 2015

If you are not okay with complete removal process  , you may try with other possible solution listed in below link , it didn't work , but you can give a try before referring above link.

fail to download photoshop when 42% via creative cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's your os?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm actually on 10.11.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign out of your cc desktop app.

restart your computer.

sign in to your cc desktop app.

try installing ps.

if you need help signing out and in,  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick response, but it didn't worked, I get the same error that showed in the OP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

be sure you followed those instructions exactly.

if you did, uninstall everything cc, clean per Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems, restart your computer and reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2015 Dec 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iam facing the same problem with Photoshop and illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2015 Dec 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did anything worked for you j??! or anyone got fix for this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you havent installed any other Adobe apps , you may check with below link :

Installation Failed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are not okay with complete removal process  , you may try with other possible solution listed in below link , it didn't work , but you can give a try before referring above link.

fail to download photoshop when 42% via creative cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are a life saver haha thank you so much it did worked for me fail to download photoshop when 42% via creative cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah! Excellent.

I was not confident about that link , I thought it will not work , so I provided other link which contains complete removal process.

I am glad that I was wrong 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines