• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial number CS4 - invalid ?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't reinstall CS4on my new device Mac el captail . I have the serial number but the answer is Invalid

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Hi SD28,

Please try the steps in the following documents to resolve the serial number error: Error "The serial number is not valid for this product" | Creative Suite‌ and Invalid serial number error‌.

If you continue to experience issues installing CS4, please post a reply to this discussion. As John notes, there may be compatibility issues with CS4 and OS X 10.11, but we will do our best to get you up and running.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That version is old enough that it may not run at all, but the link below MAY help

Install CS5 on Mac 10.11 https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2003455

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

I have a serial number in my Adobe account (purchased in 2009)

I have the following message : serial number invalid.

I have to do basic operations with CS4.

I can't activate CS2 because I don't have power PC.

pastedImage_0.jpg

[image modified to remove personal information. Never post your serial number in an open forum! -mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SD28,

Please try the steps in the following documents to resolve the serial number error: Error "The serial number is not valid for this product" | Creative Suite‌ and Invalid serial number error‌.

If you continue to experience issues installing CS4, please post a reply to this discussion. As John notes, there may be compatibility issues with CS4 and OS X 10.11, but we will do our best to get you up and running.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2016 Mar 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem: I bought CS4 in 2012 and am trying to install it on a new laptop (Macbook Pro, Mac OS 10.11), but the I get the "X" and "invalid serial number" error. The suggestions on the help pages you linked to didn't work for me. Please advise!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines